What do think about Israeli-palestinian war Politics and governments

About Israeli/Palestinian conflict somebody said: "They are all wrong".
I agree, and not for the parts in conflict only, but for the co-actors too: Usa, Uk, Emirates, Iran, Libano, Western and Arab public opinions, and UN also. Each side has a fraction of guilt, and no one has right anymore, at this point.

How can you say and agree that they are all wrong? Imagine, you have a house and someone comes to your house asking for shelter. You kindly gave them a room in your house. A few years go by and the guy says "this is my house" and kicks you out. Will you go out quietly? Isn't it? Because it is your house and you sheltered him, but now he kicked you out. Will you fight for justice then or not? It has happened there. Look at the world map before 1946 there was no country called Israel. Just Palestine. At that time the Palestinians gave them refuge and now the Israelis are asking for the whole land. It's not fair, and that's why Palestinians are fighting for justice. Do you think that's bad?

You are very mature, so when you talk or give advice, think a little sister. Don't listen to other people's stories, do research and talk.

I saw someone use the suffix "Muslim terrorist". what is this? Don't use offensive words here. Since there are a lot of kids here, at least teach them good things. It's okay if someone says something wrong, just don't badmouth any community without doing proper research.

This is my opinion, don't get me wrong

I agree, and not for the parts in conflict only, but for the co-actors too: Usa, Uk, Emirates, Iran, Libano, Western and Arab public opinions, and UN also. Each side has a fraction of guilt, and no one has right anymore, at this point.

How can you say and agree that they are all wrong? Imagine, you have a house and someone comes to your house asking for shelter. You kindly gave them a room in your house. A few years go by and the guy says "this is my house" and kicks you out. Will you go out quietly? Isn't it? Because it is your house and you sheltered him, but now he kicked you out. Will you fight for justice then or not? It has happened there. Look at the world map before 1946 there was no country called Israel. Just Palestine. At that time the Palestinians gave them refuge and now the Israelis are asking for the whole land. It's not fair, and that's why Palestinians are fighting for justice. Do you think that's bad?

You are very mature, so when you talk or give advice, think a little sister. Don't listen to other people's stories, do research and talk.

I saw someone use the suffix "Muslim terrorist". what is this? Don't use offensive words here. Since there are a lot of kids here, at least teach them good things. It's okay if someone says something wrong, just don't badmouth any community without doing proper research.

I’d just like to clarify that there’s archaeological and historical evidence of Hebrews living in that area for many year, not to say that this justifies kicking out current residents who move in during your exile/absence.
I also agree that we should never use the terminology terrorists to describe an entire people group, blanket statements hurt everyone.

I’d just like to clarify that there’s archaeological and historical evidence of Hebrews living in that area for many year, not to say that this justifies kicking out current residents who move in during your exile/absence.
I also agree that we should never use the terminology terrorists to describe an entire people group, blanket statements hurt everyone.
Yes bro there is historical proof so the Hebrews have been living for many years. And on the other hand bro, there is proof for the Palatines as well.
If we look at history, the land of Palestine originally belonged to the current Palestinian people, not Israel. Now they ask for the whole land.
How will they give their land?

The problem is people listening and coming to a conclusion. I say to everyone, do your own research. Then you will know what the truth is.

I think that, for a territorial dispute, people are currently judging people groups vs government. If Israel owns land, preferably the Palestinians may dwell there also, if the system works correctly then it shouldn’t be a problem what flag flies overhead. But we are indeed human, and no system can work perfectly and humans are capable of atrocities, especially in retaliation. My main focus is that we make sure we don’t let hate groups gain a foothold in this conflict, history hasn’t been kind to many ethnic groups and I’d hate to see people developing or rekindling the ethic hate/genocides of the past. As this conflict interacts with my personal life, I’d say it leaves Jewish Americans in a potentially toxic environment from what I’ve seen. One college campus near me is majority Jewish student body, and it seems people are blaming them for what their ethnically identified nation is doing, despite most people playing a passive role in any given conflict. I pray, don’t judge groups of people but those in charge should be held accountable first. Who is allowing these excessive, crude and cruel air strikes on Palestine? Who originated the conflict by provoking Israel?
https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/voices/2023/12/06/hate-groups-israel-hamas-antisemitism/71799306007/

All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers. ——Francois Fenelon

https://the-spark.net/2024-01-21.html

I think that, for a territorial dispute, people are currently judging people groups vs government. If Israel owns land, preferably the Palestinians may dwell there also, if the system works correctly then it shouldn’t be a problem what flag flies overhead. But we are indeed human, and no system can work perfectly and humans are capable of atrocities, especially in retaliation. My main focus is that we make sure we don’t let hate groups gain a foothold in this conflict, history hasn’t been kind to many ethnic groups and I’d hate to see people developing or rekindling the ethic hate/genocides of the past. As this conflict interacts with my personal life, I’d say it leaves Jewish Americans in a potentially toxic environment from what I’ve seen. One college campus near me is majority Jewish student body, and it seems people are blaming them for what their ethnically identified nation is doing, despite most people playing a passive role in any given conflict. I pray, don’t judge groups of people but those in charge should be held accountable first. Who is allowing these excessive, crude and cruel air strikes on Palestine? Who originated the conflict by provoking Israel?
https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/voices/2023/12/06/hate-groups-israel-hamas-antisemitism/71799306007/
exactly bro . those in charge must be held accountable first. I think someone is behind this disaster. Everything here is politics bro. No matter what they do one day the truth will come out. God will treat them how they treated others.

History says Jewish people have been kicked out from many countries / main cities ( around 100 ). Any reason or any research on this ?

History says Jewish people have been kicked out from many countries / main cities ( around 100 ). Any reason or any research on this ?
History says that they haven't been kicked out simply but slaughtered, massacred, burned or expelled through the ages for awkardly terrible grounds. Of course, there are many researches on this field. I think, most remarkable one is Leon Poliakov's "The History of Anti-Semitism" in 4 volumes.

Whose fault is it? Weapons, terrorism, governments? It's the fault of human stupidity that in 2024 we are still talking about wars

_____________________________________________________________Got A Fever______________________

When something goes 'wrong' in our body, we often develop a fever.
Fever is one word and ultimately describes several symptoms. The
most important one is that the cells that fight toxins & aggressors
in the body run faster through the body. With just one degree
increase in temperature, these cells work twice as fast.

____________Well, ... Fever is a completely Natural Process.

Our way of dealing with 'fever' has changed. So has the way we
wage war. The changes in both cases are strikingly similar.

Think About This: Wars are a completely natural phenomenon (Dhanur Veda).
As long as harmony is disturbed in individuals, this will be reflected in nations,
and their rulers...

Edit by Lir_Elhan .

History says that they haven't been kicked out simply but slaughtered, massacred, burned or expelled through the ages for awkardly terrible grounds. Of course, there are many researches on this field. I think, most remarkable one is Leon Poliakov's "The History of Anti-Semitism" in 4 volumes.
Thank you