how many of language you speak, you learn you interest ? English

I can speak Telugu, Hindi, Kannada and English...

I speak Dutch, French and English very good (I think 😛), German quite good, and I have a basic level Spanish and Esperanto. Next I wanna learn Italian or Luxemburgs 😛

I speak spanish, english and french, though I need to improve my pronunciation in french. I'm learning german. I can speak and understand a bit of italian and portuguese. I want to learn in a near future, japanese, finish and romanian.

I speak English fluently. I also took a year of French so I have a basic understanding of it. Currently, I'm learning Chinese, which is also helping me with my Japanese which I have been studing for 4 years now. I hope to learn Korean, German, Niuean, Tongan, and Italian. 😁

Hi everybody,
I am a native Sinhalese Speaker.I am pretty good with English,too.I do understand Hindi and i can speak a bit as well.I started learning Tamil,but got stuck with my work and not in a great touch.But I am learning German and [i]Ich liebe Deutsch sprechen ! [/i]

I speak english italian japanese chinese and a bit french i'd like to improve all the languages and learn other!!!

My native languages are komi and russian,, i learn english? german and finnish

My primary language is Dutch, but I want to speak English fluent as well. I learn French and German at school, but I'm not interested in these languages...

i speak very well french, and i learn english, and germany language
and my native language is malagasy

Hum... I speak the both national languages: english and french, I learn german, italian and japanese and I am interest by arabic, chinese and russian.

I´m speak weel Spanish (is my maternal language) and English. I learning to English (more and more), French, Latin and German. I start with the Latin and the German this year, but I going to learn Greek the next. I am interest in Italian and much languages.

The best thing to know languages very well is not to learn many of them at the same time 😉
from my personal experience

Hi, I can speak English, Dutch and Spanish. I want to learn French, so if I can find a friend m/f to practice I will be very glad.

I am dutch so i speak dutch and pretty good english and i want to learn spanish, but its hard for me to understand that language 🙂
so if anyone can teach me some spanish i will be very happy! I already have books and i watch spanish movies with english subtitles but they speak a bit to fast for me! But i think its a great language and a lot of people all over the world are spanish or speak that language!!

Edit by Marina1978 .