What's your favourite book ever? English

That will be 'looking for Alaska'

Lord of the Rings, The Space Trilogy by C.S. Lewis,and some of Clifford Saymak's books (can't remember the exact names sadly).

Inkheart

The General in His Labyrinth by Marquez

The Selection series (Kiera Cass)
It Ends with Us (Coleen Hoover)

Too many favorite books, but I can advice: Yukio Mishima, The sea of fertility ; Sofi Oksanen, Purge ; of course Anna Karenina + War and Peace ; Stefanie Sargnagel, Dicht ; Roy Jacobsen, Die Unsichtbaren (Tetralogie); Camus' short stories ; Manzoni, I promessi sposi ;

zym zym

The three body problem,my most favorite book without doubt

I read a lot so it´s hard to say what my absolute favourite book is. What I really can recommend to read is "Dead Poets Society" by N. H. Kleinbaum and "Krabat" by Otfried Preußler. I´m a big fan of Stephen King books. One of my favourite Stephen King books is "Pet Semetary".

I just completed “One of us is lying” and it was really good (: would recommend to anyone who loves a good crime/suspence novel. plot twists were amazing

'Zen -- In the Art of Archery'

Eugen Herrigel

I read this book when I was 16 years old. At that time I was
in my first apprenticeship. My life was changed forever by it.

My favorite book 📖 is VORTEX!!!!!!!!!! It’s a mix from fantasy and since fiction.

The Twisted Series by Ana Huang! It's realllyyy goood

Herman Hesse ‘Demian’

You like Hesse? You must come to his hometown Calw in the Black Forest. The Hermann Hesse museum there is very cool!

Herman Hesse ‘Demian’

You like Hesse? You must come to his hometown Calw in the Black Forest. The Hermann Hesse museum there is very cool!

What country is it? I might be close

Germany, my Dear... 🙂

48°42'47.7"N 8°44'33.7"E

Oh, I thanks, I live near then🥳

... yes you do, Maria ____🚴‍♀️___ 🙂

The one, which I hadn't read yet.