What's your favourite book ever? English

Hello everyone! I'm an avid reader and I need some book recommendations. So tell me what's your favourite book?

"they both die at the end" it's an incredible book!

I don t have a favourite books, but i advice you the classic books of the 19th century: Victor Hugo‘s „Notre Dame at Paris“, „Les Miserables“, „The man who laughs“. Then: Alexandre Dumas „The Count of Monte Cristo“. Goethe: „The young Werther“ and Arthur Conan Doyles Sherlock novels! And Mary Shelley „Frankenstein or the modern Prometheus“. - All very romantic books!

some of my favorite books are "The Truth About the Harry Quebert Affair",
"Big Little Lies", "Recursion", "All the Bright Places" and "Prince Charming"

It's always hard to answer questions like this... I am not an avid reader and I already have troubles picking one out of the few books I've read, lol.

The first books coming to my mind, though, are :
- Brave New World - Aldous Huxley
A dystopia that is, alongside 1984, describing the current society but from the other extreme (capitalism instead of communism.
- On the Origin of Species (by Means of natural selection blablabla) - Charles Darwin
To understand how a charmander evolves into a charizard
- Une passion dans le désert (a passion in the desert) - Honoré de Balzac
This one is really touching for people who like emotional stuff, and short enough to be read by anyone.
- Discours de la servitude volontaire (Discourse on Voluntary Servitude) - Etienne de la Boétie
A very impressive and beautifully written book about human nature. Impressive especially if you consider that the writer had, apparently, less than 20 at the time he wrote it. Might need some knowledge in Greek mythology to get the whole references, but it should be ok anyway.

Edit by Lianshen .

The last book I read was the fault in our stars by John Green. I really, really like it! Another good book I am reading at the moment is The hate you give, by Angie Thomas.

"The Norwegian Wood" by Haruki Murakami.

David Lodge´s books! Try Changing Places (or The Campus Trilogy) or, these days my favourite one, Deaf Sentence.

I love the Selection series! Hope this helps 😉

The secret garden!

My Bible

quran , Country histories , Ethics and good behavior, Fairy tales

Tara Duncan, Harry Potter, Ce qu'ils n'ont pas pu nous prendre etc...

Thats so complicated! 😃 I love Harry Potter, Aquila, Percy Jackson, Scythe... I just love books from the genre Fantasy 🙂

-The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
-Sherlock Holmes by Conan Doyle
-三体(Three Body problem)by Liu cixin
-Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer
-Harry Potter by JK Rowling
-Lord of the Rings by J.R.R Tolkien

I really liked The Three Musketeers from Alexandre Dumas.

I generally don't pick singular favorites of anything but tend to have a lot of favorites. However my favorite book for the impact it's had on my life is The Hidden Brain: How Our Unconscious Minds Elect Presidents, Control Markets, Wage Wars, and Save Our Lives by Shankar Vedantam. It really helped me get a better understanding of how human minds work and why some people might be the way they are.

The boy in the striped pyjamas! It is so good