What's your favourite book ever? English

my sister's keeper, anna karenina, hunger games, divergent, the 100

The Original Folk and Fairy Tales of the Brother Grimm, Gut: The Inside Story of Our Body’s Most Underrated Organ, The Little Book of Hygge:The Danish Way to Live Well , Cunk on Everything.

My Favorite series of books were written by C.S,Forester. "Captain Horatio Hornblower" was my favorite and began my journey to explore the South Pacific through Forester's eyes.

The Secret

Mi libro favorito desde los 8 años es El Caballero de la Armadura Oxidada

Black Swan by Nicolas Nasim Taleb

The Red Queen Series by Victoria Aveyard ❤

"London NW" by British author Zadie Smith. I had to read it for a seminar at uni and have never before suffered so much at the hands of an author. I loved the characters and their intertwined stories!

"The Picture of Dorian Gray", by Oscar Wilde.
Nothing like that richness of language, sassy capability of retoric and poetic aesthetic.

I highly recommend Kill Me If You Can by James Patterson. Great mystery thriller

I don t have a favourite books, but i advice you the classic books of the 19th century: Victor Hugo‘s „Notre Dame at Paris“, „Les Miserables“, „The man who laughs“. Then: Alexandre Dumas „The Count of Monte Cristo“. Goethe: „The young Werther“ and Arthur Conan Doyles Sherlock novels! And Mary Shelley „Frankenstein or the modern Prometheus“. - All very romantic books!

this classic books is amazing, Have you read the contemporary?

My favorite books:

Los pilares de la tierra de Ken Follet
El padrino de Mario Puzzo
Perdida de Gillian Flynn
El tiempo entre costuras - Maria Dueñas
Sensatez y sentimientos - Jane Austen

The song of ice and fire...

Right now my most favourite book is "The fault in our stars" by John Green. But I also like Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë and Wuthering heights by Emily Brontë

The shadow of the wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafón
Women who run with the wolves by Clarissa Pinkola Estés

I think Metro 2033 by Dmitry Glukhovsky is good position to read.

I absolutely love the series “A Court Of Thorns And Roses” by Sarah J. Maas. The story is the most beautiful I’ve ever have read.

My favourite book is George's Secret Key to the Universe by Stephen Hawking.