How does the world see us Italians? English

yeah, but its seriously..wow. i mean at last when ur there for the 1st time, it might be like even cute for a DAY, but hearing it 2 weeks is too much. haha

either ; they loud, and trustworthy.
and best thing is that food, seriously. i envy you guys for that.

2 weeks! hahaha wow
oh yea food, i like it ๐Ÿ˜›

Italians are amazing!! All my friends and I think italians are really hot 1_tt1

I so no what you mean about the imigrants coming into the country illegaly. All these mexicans just keep jumpin the fence and trying to steal our jobs! lol

hehe ok, but italy is not only hot boys ๐Ÿ˜›

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2D0B1fDD43M&feature=PlayList&p=A23588103722B3DA&playnext_from=PL&index=22&playnext=2

You should see it ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜

haha i don't care a bit about football xD
anyway nice goal ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Outgoing, friendly people with a certain love towards weed ๐Ÿ™‚ .

yeah italians tend to be loud and love their wine around these parts but then again my family always did think the drinking age was as soon as you could walk ๐Ÿ˜› anywho i come from a huge amero-italian family and theres two things my friends peg my family as....overly outgoing and loud AND always eating...as far as the rest of americans...super mario brothers is pretty stereotypical of italians by their standards...๐Ÿ™

haha thanks to both for your descriptions! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
and yea, our legal age to drink is 18 ๐Ÿ™‚

My associations with Italy are beautiful architecture, people of Renaissance like da Vinci, delicious food and sunshine...๐Ÿ™‚
That's exactly what i think. And i want to go there so much!!

Uff why make a song and dance about it ? Even here in Italy,EVERYBODY is different."Sweethearts" there's no single perect country,whateva,I'm proud to be italian ๐Ÿ™‚

@Annika you're welcome!

@navajoguy i'm proud to be italian too, italy is not perfect but is the best place ever for me. Anyway i let the people think what they want and it's interesting to know how they think about us, bad or good.

But everyone should be open minded and think that there are dark sides in all the countries in the world!

Furthermore, things that for us are good can be considered bad in other countries, it's all matter of culture.

I've been there and I also have relatives living there:-----) I think it's nice country myself, but someones maybe think there's lots of criminals or something๐Ÿ˜ƒ Well anyway, I like it. Like the language too!

I would like to visit,and soccergirl12 im mexican and nobodys is staling no jobs we just do the jobs you white people dont want to do so get your facts straight then open your mouth...>:{
Lapy you seem likea really nice person that wants to know everything i think italians are awesome

I've been in Italy for some holidays and it was always really nice there. And warm ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Actually I like the Italians, except Berlusconi... The country and also the people are so different to Switzerland and the Swiss...

The first word that comes to mind is passion. From food to communication everything is done very passionately. In my opinion anyway ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks tamarah you seem a nice person too and thanks everyone for the replies ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
and yea, berry, many people don't like him haha

Italy? first of all you have quite interesting history including antique Rome.