How does the world view us Americans English

Just like the American Pie movies. Thats just the first thing when I think of people who are a lot busy with rights and food and sport and almost everything.. I don't really can explain it.. but yes, I sometimes forgot Americans are just liek everybody!

exactly! we are just like everyone else! (:
just with more people 😛

Hi!
In Poland many people think that Americans are very fat and rich and they go to McDonald's every day 🙂
lol when i think of Poland i think of a girl milking a cow next to a mom making butter for her 10 kids in a traditional polish dress, in the mountains somewhere.

It's really funny to see how these two guys: vikterincredible and AllieO, are kind of upset with the comments here, i can almost bet that you two haven't gone out of your country or at least it looks like that, if you start learning things about other countries and cultures you'll see how low is yours. I laugh reading your posts on your profiles:

vikterincredible (Hace 2 horas) !
there just mad they dont live here.

nice song btw

AllieO (Hace 19 horas) !

i know. they are ridiculous. it pisses me off.

It is a fact that people "generally speaking" don't like US, for many things, politicals mainly, I know you can say about thins, so why there's people from everywhere in US, the answer it's easy just to make some maney, send it home, save some and then go back, most of the people from other countries that live there don't like the country but they have to stay because they need the money they earn there, and I'm saying this because i was working for the summer there with a lot of people from other places.
The thing is that the topic here is how everyone see people from the States? if you don't like some answers it doesn't mean they're not true, It's just stupid when the incredible boy says: "there just mad they dont live here" lol!

[b]The thing is that the topic here is how everyone see people from the States[/b]? if you don't like some answers it doesn't mean they're not true, It's just stupid when the incredible boy says: "there just mad they dont live here" lol!
too bad people just can't live with other's opinion

i actually have no problem with anyone's opinion, i'm ahppy that you told us about them. you are right that i have not seen many other countries. HOWEVER, i am not talking about things like that i was upset with someone else speaking about our soldiers. am extremely aware that America is not perfect and that not everyone likes it. Remus, you just need to chill and stop making smartass comments

and i was joking around with vikerincredible. we werent being serious.
and when i said i was pissed off it was because those people were making the comments about the soldiers.

It's really funny to see how these two guys: vikterincredible and AllieO, are kind of upset with the comments here, i can almost bet that you two haven't gone out of your country or at least it looks like that, if you start learning things about other countries and cultures you'll see how low is yours. I laugh reading your posts on your profiles:

vikterincredible (Hace 2 horas) !
there just mad they dont live here.

nice song btw

AllieO (Hace 19 horas) !

i know. they are ridiculous. it pisses me off.

It is a fact that people "generally speaking" don't like US, for many things, politicals mainly, I know you can say about thins, so why there's people from everywhere in US, the answer it's easy just to make some maney, send it home, save some and then go back, most of the people from other countries that live there don't like the country but they have to stay because they need the money they earn there, and I'm saying this because i was working for the summer there with a lot of people from other places.
The thing is that the topic here is how everyone see people from the States? if you don't like some answers it doesn't mean they're not true, It's just stupid when the incredible boy says: "there just mad they dont live here" lol!

wow lurker!!!!

and yeah no one is mad, im not loosing sleep over this thread so simmer down,

Hi!
In Poland many people think that Americans are very fat and rich and they go to McDonald's every day 🙂
lol when i think of Poland i think of a girl milking a cow next to a mom making butter for her 10 kids in a traditional polish dress, in the mountains somewhere.
ben it's true... no ? lol1
and me i go everyday to buy my bread, with my beret and a wine bottle in the hand! :dots

you know what i would think is so cool about the rest of the world?

well, in America we are pretty much over here by ourselves (well, and mexico and canada, and south americe. Lol.) BUT! in europe all of the countries are so close together, and how you all experience so much more culture than us because of that fact.
My French teacher told me that in a lot of countries it is only a few hours or a 1 or 2 day drive across an entire country. It takes that long to go across and entire state here!

O.O
I don't understand very well your sentence! 😁 in fact you said that in europe our country are small and our exchanges create in europe a sort of experience ?
Just, i project to do the turn of Europe 5 years more later than now, and it will not be 2 days by country because i hope to live with differents populations and try to learn about them, and to travel by small roads... this travelling will lay it on 1 years... so if you want you can take a lot of time to discover a country in europe! =)

yes, i understand what you mean.

what i meant was that i take far less time to travel across one country in europe than i does to travel across america. i find that many countries are the size of our individual states,

Hm, what I can see throughout this thread is, the more we put emphasis on our differences, the more
we argue.

Every country has it's bad sides. I know that people take pride in the army, they almost celebrate it ( I was an exchange student)
It's just different for us. It's nice to support the troops when it's A GOOD CAUSE.

But sometimes I thought America loves war....(hence the army coming into the school to make it attractive to the youth)
Which I thought was manipulating.

On the other side: I met the most open-minded and greatest people. GREAT INSPIRATION.
On the other side: I met the most stupid people.

America: A country of extremes, both good and bad.

yes, i understand what you mean.

what i meant was that i take far less time to travel across one country in europe than i does to travel across america. i find that many countries are the size of our individual states,

Oh yes, if you take an exemple as Macedonia country, it's little as one french department, and France is almost big as only the Texas... and you have too country with a special statute and little as a city, as Andorre! But i trust than main difference is in the communications way who are used!
i seen picture of road in the biggest american city with a lot of way, as 6 way for cars! in Europe, you'll never see that, even in Paris, London, or amsterdam! or me i have never seen this in Europe!
To build an highway in France with 3 way it's an exploit because a part of population is never happy of this: landscapes are deteriorate by theses hyghway, and it's something really important in France to conserve nice landscapes, so imagine to build an hyghway with 4 or 5 way! nobody is never agree with nobody! and i trust that in Germany, it's too "worse" lol1 but don't imagine Europe is savannah! we have a good "network" (or nexus i don't know) of road! 🙂

I think that the nationality is not so important. We are who we are, it depend on a lot of things, such as our childhood, our friends. etc. But generally Americans are thought to be rather independent, self confident and free🙂

😁^ interesting.(: why do you feel that way? because of a movie or what you have heard

and cosaque, yes we have rather large roads! but i also think that is because we have enough space for such big roads, you know what i mean?

i like the direction of this conversation

😁^ me too. Lol/