What was the last book you read? What book are you currently reading? English

I am reading "Gottland" by Mariusz Szczygieł. Szczygieł’s GOTTLAND was nominated for a NIKE Award in 2007. It is a reportage about the lives of Czech people under Communism.

[b]The Human Essence - George Thomson[/b]

Translated version of "The art of war" by Sun Tzu

Last book I've read is "The Dome" by S. King and now I'm reading "Tha Alchimist"

The last book I read was "Heart of a Dog" by Bulgakov.
Now I started to read "Virgin Soil Upturned" by Sholokhov.

My last book was Stephen king - The Talisman.Now i am reading Silver Fangs & Glass Walkers - Carl Bowen & Tim Dedopulos.

Edit by KevinAzrale .

My last book was "Perfume: The Story of a Murderer" and actually I am reading "One Thousand and One Nights" 🙂

Pretty littler liars and jane austin's pride and prejudice🙂

Uhm... The last book I read was The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore and now I'm reading Flipped by Wendelin Van Draanen 🙂

"An unknown country: The Macedonia" from Georges Castellan. It's a historic book that I'ven't finished for the moment. 🙂 I'm learning a lot things.😁

The last book I read was Fyodor Dostoyveks's short stories. It was all about sarcasm to the modern society...

Blindness - Jose Saramago

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

Currently i dont have any book under reading, but usually it's fantasy.
I'm a book author and writing new fantasy book.

D87 D87

Currently I read "New Tales from Watership Down" by Richard Adams (great, but you have to read "Watership Down" first to understand, but, trust me, it's highly recommandable) and tomorrow I'm gonna start the new novel by Karen Rose

I'm reading now: Les misérables And the last book was Shakespeare's poems 🙂

I'm reading "The Master and Margarita" currently

"The Lord of the Rings"... awesome! 😃