What was the last book you read? What book are you currently reading? English

The last book I read was Crime and Punishment by Dostoyevsky. Now I'm reading some Bukowski's poem from time to time.

Im reading th3 first book of the dark artifices series and clockwork prince both by cassandra clare

Then "a road to nandikaladal" by Maj. General Kamal Gunarathne about the terrorist war in sri lanka

One of sidney sheldon's works but i forgot the book title 😂😳

The last book I read was Crime and Punishment by Dostoyevsky. Now I'm reading some Bukowski's poem from time to time.
I just finished re-reading Crime and Punishment too! And now I’m reading My Lies Your Lies

The last book I read was a science fiction novel Killing Gravity by Corey J. Whi

I'm currently splitting my reading time between three books. The one I'm spending the most time on is Humankind: A Hopeful History by Rutger Bregman. It's a very positive book that argues that the good aspects of human nature are the ones that were favored in our evolution. It also examines how we tend to behave in positive ways and exposes the flaws in various tales and studies that supposedly show how easily we choose the dark sides of our behavior. I highly recommend the book because it may change one's view of humans and give one more hope for our future.

The second book I'm spending time on is Touch: The Science of Hand, Heart and Mind - which is an in depth exploration of how we perceive what we touch how touching others and being touched affects us.

The last book I'm reading is a novella, Beneath The Sugar Sky by Seanan McGuire which is the third entry in her Wayward Children series. I read the first two in 2018 and enjoyed them and am looking forward to returning to the series universe.

The last book I read was 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows' I am currently reading 'Rosewood Chronicles: Undercover Princess' (Connie Glynn)