Japanese music Films, music, TV

I'm also a great fan of Japan! tt1

I love both J-Pop and J-Rock. Their Visual Key style is adorable! *__* I also love the language😁

Favourite bands/singers: Dir en Grey, Nightmare, Gackt, Hyde, X-Japan, Buck-tick, Arashi, Ayumi Hamasaki, Kat-tun, the Gazette, L'Arc-en-Ciel and OSTs from animes/doramas. 😃

What j-bands/singers do you like?

w-inds !!!!!!!!!!

anyone knows them? 😃

I like Kanon Wakeshima <-- Her voice is pretty 🙂🙂
I like the boy bands NEWS and Hotch Pochi 🙂)
w-inds is good 🙂

ILOVEARASHI (:

I like radwimps!!

and....Sound Horizon.

their songs are....so...unipue...

Moi dix Mois!!! Mana-sama is a guitar GOD as far as my friend and I are concerned..

Buono is just cute! And Aiko. c:

I love Japanese ambient and game/movie soundtrack, if that counts. Especially Final Fantasy series composer, Nobuo Uematsu and Yasunori Mitsuda, who created Chrono Cross/Trigger themes 🙂

L'Arc~en~Ciel/ The Novembers/Orange Range... 😃

I love Ayumi Hamasaki, "Evolution" and almost all her others songs.
Cassis by The Gazette is so great, I like Planetarium and Kingyo Hanabi by Ai Otsuka.

I love flith in the beauty by The Gazette,this is my favourit song.
And my favourites bands are : KAT-TUN; MUCC; aural vampire;Sug and SCREW

I like so much Japanese music. I don't think I can list it all, ha ha. I really love X Japan, Dir en grey, BUCK-TICK, MUCC, Nightmare, Utada, Arashi, An Cafe, Kiyoharu, D, Malice Mizer, Ayabie, Plastic Tree, Alice Nine, Merry, Versailles (R.I.P. Jasmine You), LM.C, Guniw Tools, Gackt, Chachamaru, Kanon Wakeshima, Juka, Moi dix Mois, rice, The GazettE, and many more.

Kanon Wakeshima = cello SKILLZ! 😃

My favourite Japanese band is 9mm Parabellum Bullet! (:

I love japanese music! and the language itself! My favourites are Versailles, Gazette, MUCC, Girugamesh, X-Japan, Nightmare, Galneryus, Aqua timez, Phantasmagoria, Kanon wakeshima, D'espairs Ray, Hizaki grace project, Ikimono gakari, Onmyouza, etc..

I love J-pop !! My favouriote are kat-tun, news, arashi, teppei Koike, hey! say! jump, and olivia !! 😃

I love J-pop/J-rock! My Favorites are Gackt, Arashi, Chieko Kawabe, Morning Musume, Uverworld, Shugo Chara Egg, Berryz Koubou, C-ute, Visual K, Utada Hikaru, Malice Mizer, and Buono

Edit by Shannonie .
Van Van

koda kumi !!!
ai otsuka!!!!

I watch a lot of anime and I like the openings and ending songs but I like uverworld too 🙂