Your favorite country in the wide world...? Anything and everything

This is a question for people who have traveled abroad:

Not counting your home country, what is your favorite country that you have visited and why? Any neat stories out there?

I'm partial to Switzerland and Austria for the beautiful scenery and the friendly people. 🙂

I would like to visit Holland and Spain. The reason is that my friends live there. I like travelling but have not visited yet European countries due to shortage of money.

Edit by aariz .

I've never been out of the country, but I would like to visit London, England. I think it is very beautiful and I love the people's accents there.

i either want to visit sweden, england, ireland, or france. maybe italy or japan.

i'm 2 weeks per year in the switz and i guess i love this country, the people there are very friendly and the mountain air is perfect, i think the switz is the perfect country if you wanna ride snowboard or ski 😃

I would like to visit Japan 🙂 Mainly cause of there culture and fashion 😛
But for the countries i have visited i would say Egypt because of there heat 🙂 And Spain because people were kind there 🙂
Oh also America 🙂 Just because i like the stuff they offer 🙂

Edit by CutieKatie .

Japan, definately...

I would like to visit Japan, France, USA and Italy.

I think one of the more beautiful country is ex-Yougoslavia! each country have different nice things but ex-yougoslavia is very nice in my opinion. the landscapes are fabulous and i think the Human links are very stong!

To be honest, I liked every country I've been to, really; but if I have to choose, my favourite countries are Czech Republic and the States.
I've been to Czech Republic twice this year. Czech language is so cute!
Two years ago I spent 2 months in the USA and I want come back as soon as possible. People there were amazing, helpful and unbelievably kind.

I liked Italy. I think it's very beautiful country. And also Greece. I was there with my friends and we spent a very nice time there. I liked disco there and beautiful views. I love hot countries. (( ;

I'll say Japan ! I wen't there for the summer, that was wonderful ! I just wish to go back there... but it's expensive 😢

I visited Spain, UK, USA && Algeria [which is my parent`s country] & they were all beautiful, even If I`m in love with Spain =D

I visited : Greece ( + Corfu) , Austria, Croatia ,Italy, Tunisia ( SAHARAAA ) . I really liked Greece but also Kaprun, Austria

I'm just back from London , and it was amazing !
Next year I'll go to Scandinavia during holidays , and I'll probably live in USA as an au-pair .
There's so many countries I'd like to go !

I hope to visit Australia , Norway , Sweden , Japan and maybe Switzeraland =)

South Korea all the way😁

Nepal ,Nepal ,Nepal the king dom of Himalaya,