A logout button - remain logged in Comments and suggestions

I understand this site is ran by maintaining sessions so when your browser closes... you'll have to login in anyway so a logout button seems redundant on such a system. However, maybe you could consider allowing a user to remain logged in via cookies. If that change is made you'll definitely need a logout button 😁

Hint : try that little "X" in a red circle in the right next to "support"

Ohhhh! so THAT'S the logout button 😃 I had no idea. Then in that case, I suggest making it clearer that it's a flipping logout button to avoid poor chaps like myself rummaging everywhere and not finding it. Thanks Remus!

I understand this site is ran by maintaining sessions so when your browser closes... you'll have to login in anyway so a logout button seems redundant on such a system. However, maybe you could consider allowing a user to remain logged in via cookies. If that change is made you'll definitely need a logout button 😁
Sessions are already managed by cookies. You can - if you want - stay permanently logged in (check your settings here: http://www.penpal-gate.net/myaccount.php )

Okay 😁 I guess an 'autologin' functions the same as staying logged in. Thanks!