[Official Contest] We need you, let's evolve! Comments and suggestions

Hello hello,

Penpal-Gate has been - for over 2 years now - a platform that allows people from everywhere in the world, to both practice languages and make friends. That’s basically a pretty cool concept, and other sites do pretty much the same thing. Yet, I think we could turn the community into something more fun! It can be community games involving locations, or pictures, or all sorts of things we are currently composed of.

[u]Share your ideas[/u], there is (almost 🙂 ) no limit! Best ideas will be rewarded with unlimited VIP accounts, and plus.

there could be group forums for people that like the same thing (like a football forum for during the world cup, or an anime forum) 😛

Hm... Maybe a category "Tourism" or "trips" in the forum. To share trip's experience or place you should to visit when you go in some country.
Just an idea... 😉

Implement an option so you can change the site color (blue) in some few others (red,orange,green,purple etc.)
Let us upload couple more songs 😃

The 'Games' category seems pretty useless..a thing would be to add some other games with the possibility to compare the best scores with other PG members (like standings or something)

Also , I thought about some Q&A's section in forum (something like Yahoo! Answers) where you can post your question from various domains 😁

Edit by Remus .

how about... talking in chatroom 😛? using the microphone i mean XD
it's cool... but then i think it will be very noisy 😮 (when there are ten or more people in the chatroom) 😃

😛

It should be good with forums with more theme, like interests, experiences etc.
This place is amazing if I compare it with many others.

Hi,
I noticed in the chatroom only one word(badword)is not displayed.
It is good but some more words should be added to that list......

I think it should be easier to work out how to log on as the symbols took me ages to figure out.

Well, I don't like the restriction that one must select his/her own picture to be the profile pic... Why can't I make pictures of flowers and stuff as my profile picture?

snail mail! WE NEED MORE OF IT!

Thank you all for the suggestions.

Well, I don't like the restriction that one must select his/her own picture to be the profile pic... Why can't I make pictures of flowers and stuff as my profile picture?
Because members voted a few months ago on that topic and it turns out the great majority of them were in favor of these restrictions.

Thank you all for the suggestions.

Because members voted a few months ago on that topic and it turns out the great majority of them were in favor of these restrictions.
OK 🙂 I guess I wasn't here when that survey was being taken out...
But as for now, why is english the only language allowed in the chat?
According to the survey, majority of people are are in the favor that other languages (i.e French or Polish) should also be allowed.

seriously, there should be a postal mail option for the communication section because I think a lot of people would appreciate that kind of info.

you mean to give your address and stuff for snail mail ?

seriously, there should be a postal mail option for the communication section because I think a lot of people would appreciate that kind of info.
Ummm I would never give my address out on the internet...

something like a place to chat about one thing, like fashion or movies.

Hum...I think a category "Tourism" or "Trips" is a really good idea too 😃

Ummm I would never give my address out on the internet...
Right. If members want to send mail to each other they can, but implementing by default this option wouldn't be very safe!