Any fan of Taylor Swift? Films, music, TV

Please tell me your favorite song of hers. Are you planning to join her tour?
(Feeling so sad that we Chinese fans couldn't meet her on the tour...)

Taylor Swift - Love Story

Taylor Swift - Love Story

Yes!! Me too!!

Every song of hers is my favourite .
Not able to join her tour here either 😭😭😭

Every song of hers is my favourite .
Not able to join her tour here either 😭😭😭
same here 😭 been a Taylor Swift fan since I was 7

I don't like Taylor Swift because it is playback...

I love August!! Its how my love life is like jaja

I love all Taylor Switf songs it's hard to pick just one favourite, so I'll say several haha I really like "I Knew you were trouble" - "Bad Blood" - "Look what you make me do" - "Blank Space" - "ME!" - "Wildest dreams" - "Mean"

Edit by Marie_W .

I don't know if i am fan but I like several of her songs... for example "Yoy belong with me" "Enchanted" etc.

I'd say I'm a fan. Deciding on a favourite song is gonna be a challenge though.

I'll just go through the albums and see which songs I love. I haven't listened to all albums yet though, and if they aren't taylors version I only listen to songs that I really really enjoy.

All you had to do was Stay, I know places, no body no crime, happiness, right where you left me, the lakes, lover, the man, bejewled, karma, the great war, would've could've should've, mastermind, stay stay stay, the lucky one, nothing new, Ronan, all too well (10 min), this love

I hope this list is readable, but if you're a fan it should be xD

I'd say I'm a fan. Deciding on a favourite song is gonna be a challenge though.

I'll just go through the albums and see which songs I love. I haven't listened to all albums yet though, and if they aren't taylors version I only listen to songs that I really really enjoy.

All you had to do was Stay, I know places, no body no crime, happiness, right where you left me, the lakes, lover, the man, bejewled, karma, the great war, would've could've should've, mastermind, stay stay stay, the lucky one, nothing new, Ronan, all too well (10 min), this love

I hope this list is readable, but if you're a fan it should be xD

wow so impressive!!

I might not be the biggest Taylor Swift fan, but I like many songs of hers: Red, State of Grace, Starlight, Change, Fearless, Clean, Dont blame me, Gorgeous, Blank space, August, Anti-Hero, The Great War, Snow on the beach, Karma....

wow so impressive!!
What are your favourites?

wow so impressive!!
What are your favourites?
I love her album 1989 the best!!! But my favourite single must be love story❤️❤️

my favorite song by her is probably You Belong With Me, because even though its super cheesy its a bop. I also really like Snow at the Beach

Here's the question:

Is We are never ever getting back together break up song?

Here's the question:

yeah it seems so

Here's the question:

What else would it be?