Marvel Films, music, TV

Hi there!
I'm just a big Marvel fan who's searching for someone to talk about MCU ✨

Waiting for Dr. Strange 2 in the Multiverse of Madness😁

Waiting for Dr. Strange 2 in the Multiverse of Madness😁
Yess I'm so excited
I can't wait!

When a 15 years old girl has more common sense than a 38 years old man and is more educated:
That guy wrote me just to insult Marvel and Marvel fans.
And I just answered like a educated person saying he was wrong and explaining why everytime he write a message to insult Marvel or me lol

He only wrote me because he saw this forum lol
And just to insult me or Marvel or other Marvel fans
And I still can't believe a 38 years old man can be like that and talk like he did to a girl who is 15

Don't listen to such people... -.- just weird.
Me I am in LOVE with Marvel!!! Who is your favorite character? 🙂

Hi
I love marvel sooo much.They are the best movies ever!
My favorites characters are Wanda Maximoff, Peter Parker,Natasha Romanoff,Iron Man

Don't listen to such people... -.- just weird.
Me I am in LOVE with Marvel!!! Who is your favorite character? 🙂
I love every character in a different way!
Wby?

Hi
I love marvel sooo much.They are the best movies ever!
My favorites characters are Wanda Maximoff, Peter Parker,Natasha Romanoff,Iron Man
Yeah true, just the fact that there is a whole Multiverse.... I hope it'll never end! <3

I love sooo many. But my favorites are Cap, Natasha and Shang Chi!

The new CONAN interpretation by Marvel is great! But I like DC more! 🙂

My fav. chara LOKI and Wanda😁

My fav. chara LOKI and Wanda😁
Yeah they're really great.
I used to like some characters more than others before (I loved Ironman, Natasha, Loki and Spiderman so much) but now I love them all the same because they're awesome in different ways ❤️

I love Marvel too, but i can't decide who's my favourite character

I'm not a fan of the MCU but I like Marvel. My favourite is X Men, because of the historical context and the message, a transposition of American Black people fighting for their rights. Charles Xavier is Martin Luther King, the Confreary are the Black Panthers (not the Marvel one 🙂), and Magneto is Malcom X. It was different than some nationalist heroes like Captain America for the WW2 and the antisovietic Iron Man (his backstory is during the Vietnam war in the first comics, not in Avghanistan). I prefere DC stories (out of movies and series) but Marvel had a more progressist way to write. First LGBTQI heroes, first black heroes, and the characters are more human… But it can be difficult sometimes to know who is our favourite character. The Marvel Universe existes since 1939 with The Angel, the first Human Torch and the Submariner. So in more than 80 years, a character can be radically different from a time to another. For example, I don't really like Daredevil in the 60s, because his ennemies come all from other comics. His nemesis Wilsok Fisk is from Spider-Man. But at the end of the 70s or begining of the 80s, came other enemies like the ninja clan of the Hand. But I'd really like a movie or a series about The Submariner by the way.
PS: Sorry, for the errors on certain names, there are some I've never read but heard in audio.

I love Marvel too, but i can't decide who's my favourite character
Mhm, same
They're all amazing in different ways so I love each differently

I like Marvel more, (I love X Men), but DC has Wonder Woman who is a heroine with her own story, although she has evolved over time

I think I like less the MCU since Disney bought Marvel Studio. I think the vision of the comics would be more present withot Disney.