Celebrity Crush Films, music, TV

Shawn Mendes!!! 💕💕💕

Joseph Gordon-Levitt
Joe Manganiello before he got all scrawny and old
I used to really be into Q from Impractical Jokers.

Mine is Daniel Radcliffe and Tom Felton . I fell in love with them when they were about 15 years old. But not anymore.But I was 12 when I saw them for the first time in the Harry Potter film.

Mine is Daniel Radcliffe and Tom Felton . I fell in love with them when they were about 15 years old. But not anymore.But I was 12 when I saw them for the first time in the Harry Potter film.
me too haha. Daniel Radcliffe at the age of 15 was ahemmmm.....✨✨✨✨

me too haha. Daniel Radcliffe at the age of 15 was ahemmmm.....✨✨✨✨
v

It's really crazy(⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)

Of course Taylor Swift

Robert De Niro. He is a fantastic actor and also very good-looking for his age. He has always been an attractive and charismatic actor, in my opinion.
I also find James Dean attractive and very talented. I watched all of his movies. A pity that he died so young and only participated in a handful of movies.

If I have to choose, Cillian Murphy when acted Tommy Shelby!!

I'd say mines gotta be the likes of miley cyrus,avril lavigne,pink,skunk anansie,Shirley mansion from garbage in a nutshell a rock chick 🥵

Adam Driver, Michael Fassbender, Tom Hiddleston, Pedro Pascal

Pablo Gavira🤭

I think I have a lot of celeb crushes haha, but I will write some of these crushes of the moment
1. Selena Gomez
2. Megan Fox
3. Dove Cameron
4. Alexandra Daddario

Pedro Pascal, Adam Driver, Michael Fassbender

Jack sparrow/young Jonny Depp
Michael Sheen
David Tennant

Pedro Pascal

Timothée Chalamet.🥰🥰🥰

all bts members, thomas brodie Sangster, Zendaya, Emma Watson and Selena Gomez

I know im a boy but, Pedro alonso🫠