Favorite Anime! Films, music, TV

Bleach
Belle
Samurai troopers
Natsume yuujinchou
Urashiman
Sen to Chihiro

I love Ouran High School Host Club, but never find anyone to talk to about it! lol
I've been watching My Dress Up Darling, but fell behind and haven't finished it yet.
<3 <3 <3 the Dragon Ball series
Cowboy Bebop
Of course, I can't remember them all...

I tink my favorite anime and best animes of everytime are:
AOT(Attack on Titan)
MHA(My Hero Academia)
Death Note
All the manga’s of baby Goku because are at the same time stupid, funny and seriously

In strict animes, I like Death Note, Fullmetal Alchemist (the first one, cause even if Brotherhood is clother to the manga, there are problems of rythm), Samurai Shamploo.
But lots of animated series are inspired by Japanimation.
In the USA: Avatar The Last Airbander (I haven't watched The Legend of Kora yet)
In France: Code Lyoko (Yes, if some American people from my generation have watched it, the translation tryes to delocalize the action in the USA but it takes place in the Parisian region), and Lastman, a very adult animated series on Netflix.

Dragon Ball Z

i love kakegurui!!

Naruto !

Pokemon

I love k-on as well!! Kyoto anime make a lot of good works

Death Note, Bleach and Naruto are probably the most mainstream but people are forgetting Inuyasha, Sailor Moon and of course Hokuto no Ken (if you are old enough to remember)

My personal favourites are:

Ah! Megami-sama!
Midori no Hibi
Full Metal Panic!
DNAngel
Code Geass
Gundam SEED/DESTINY (although the recaps and flashbacks are close to the scale of Naruto)
K-ON!
Hayate no Gotoku
Bleach
D.Gray-man
Antique Bakery
Princess Princess

just to name a few....

Death Note, Bleach and Naruto are probably the most mainstream but people are forgetting Inuyasha, Sailor Moon and of course Hokuto no Ken (if you are old enough to remember)

Ah! Megami-sama!
Midori no Hibi
Full Metal Panic!
DNAngel
Code Geass
Gundam SEED/DESTINY (although the recaps and flashbacks are close to the scale of Naruto)
K-ON!
Hayate no Gotoku
Bleach
D.Gray-man
Antique Bakery
Princess Princess

just to name a few....

Ah! Megami-sama!
Midori no Hibi
Full Metal Panic!
DNAngel
Code Geass
K-ON!
Hayate no Gotoku
Bleach
D.Gray-man
Antique Bakery
Princess Princess

just to name a few....

Hmmmmm it seems that lovelive and KON and fate stay night aren’t particularly popular in English speaking countries

Gurren Lagann.