Favourite band or singer? Films, music, TV

Its difficult to answer but my favorites are Guns n roses and Scorpions but I really like other hard rock bands from the 70s, 80s.
Its different, but Linkin Park is a favorite too.

My favorites bands are U2, Guns, Pink Floyd, A-Ha, Scorpions and some like that

It’s BTS ! I don’t like. I love 💕

Bands:
- paramore
- BTS
- MCR
- glass animals

singers:
- poppy
- grimes
- tierra whack (although she's more of a rapper)
- IU

Coldplay

And Ed Sheeran

Harry Styles (is an angel), twenty one pilots, panic at the disco, yungblud, hozier, louis tomlinson, the waterfalls, noah cryus, troye sivan, matt maeson, lovelytheband, neck deep, cavetown, lauv, honeywater, sadeyes, lomepal. joji... ill stop now but i could go on forever honestly 🙂 x

I like russian singers, but not all

I love Billie Eilish ❤️

Band: Bts
Singers: Justin Bieber, Shawn Mendes, Billie Eilish, Harry Styles

Linkin Park,KATATONIA,The Plot in you,Asking Alexandria,The Pretty Reckless, Slipknot,Parkway Drive,Billy Talent 😄

My fav band currently 5SOS (I don’t know why but it always change 😅)
And for singer, I not really like particular singer, I just like songs, every song that make me comfortable I like that one, but doesn’t mean I like the singer 😅
Not to be rude, I not really like Justin bieber, but I like his songs (yes, it is complicated !)

Favorite band: was the original KISS lineup early years. Favorite singer: BIlly Idol

Taylor Swift, Melanie, Tachi Mukai, Ito Kashitarou, Etc.

Matbow-Trap King

As a band, I'll chose Rhapsody of fire. As a solo singer, I'll recommand Keny Arkana. But if you don't speak French, I recommand you also to find English translations of her texts if there are.

My favorite band is an obscure one from San Francisco that broke up in the early 2000's. It's 100 Watt Smile and they only put out two albums. They have poppy rock with female vocals and male backing vocals at times. Carrie Bradley also played violin on quite a few of their songs.

The leader of the band Carrie Bradley was also part of The Breeders and another obscure band, Ed's Redeeming Qualities. She actually worked on the first Breeders demos with Kim Deal and Tanya Donelly.

I really love Pink Floyd, my favorite songs are Time and Machine.