Let's support Penpal Gate! Comments and suggestions

Hey again 😉

I had been browsing the web for about six months and found various penpal portals - Penpal World, xLingo, tried MySpace, Bahu and Facebook, even JapanCupid - and trust me, Penpal Gate showed up to be the best among them!

So I want to help Vedlen, and I support PPG by subscribing - it's only $5, and can be paid from anywhere in the world!

If You want to help PPG, buy a VIP account! It's not snobbery - it's helping the community to grow and become better!

Vedlen, we're proud of Your work and we want to help You! 😃

Hey again 😉

I had been browsing the web for about six months and found various penpal portals - Penpal World, xLingo, tried MySpace, Bahu and Facebook, even JapanCupid - and trust me, Penpal Gate showed up to be the best among them!

So I want to help Vedlen, and I support PPG by subscribing - it's only $5, and can be paid from anywhere in the world!

If You want to help PPG, buy a VIP account! It's not snobbery - it's helping the community to grow and become better!

Vedlen, we're proud of Your work and we want to help You! 😃

Hi Aleksander,

Your message is greatly appreciated 🙂 . A lot of work have been put into building a decent community 😃 . Now that the site is profitable enough to pay its own fees, the main priority is to bring new users to the site and spread the word everywhere! 😃