Finding penpals, friends, people to chat... Everyday life and customs

Hey everyone ;]
I just made this, so everyone could write here what are they looking for 🙂
I hope you'll find what/who you're looking for 😉

I'll be the first
001_rolleyes
My name is Monika.I'm 16 years old. I live in Lithuania.
I'm here to find new friends all over the world 🙂 And to imrove my english.
I also speak russian. I would like to make some snailmailing friends 🙂
Anyway if you want to know me better just write me a message 😉
Best wishes from Lithuania!!! 001_wub

Edit by Etienne .

Hey Monika, good idea. 🙂

My name is Megan, I'm 23, and I live in Canada.

I'm looking for females aged 21-28 who enjoy snail mail. And I'd like to learn some German & French, but that is not a requirement. 🙂

Peace & sunshine from Canada~

Edit by deadaire .

Heya,
My name is Bernadette, I'm 18 and am currently living in Norway though originaly from UK.
I am looking for penpals from all around the world who enjoy any kind of comunication from snail-mail to instant messaging.
If you would like to know more send me a message 🙂
Take care x

Hey everyone,
My name is Amir and I am 23 years old. I come from Iran and Im majoring in applied lingustics.
im looking for penpals from all around the world and I enjoy to be in contact with diffrent people.
have fun

Hi everybody =)
Monika - what a great idea! =)

My name is Sonja and I´m 13. I´m looking for penpals in the age 13-14. My hobbies are volleyball,dancing,writing letters and listenig to music, particularly Avril Lavigne. I´m reliable and I would never betray a friend.

And I think that penpals aren´t just penpals, they´re friends.

xx Sonja

Edit by SonjaViktoria .

Hi Monika.Great Thread..
I'm Kiran from India.I'm here for penpals too and its a great way to make lifetime friends 🙂.I exchange postcards to small souvenirs to letters.I am okay with emails too but snailmail is really awesome.So if anyone would like to have a friend from Bangalore city,India.Feel free to message me and i would be happy to be your friend.
Regards,
Kiran.
Email= (email hidden)

Edit by KevinAzrale .

Hi!
My name is Anna and I'm from Russia. I want to find friends from all countries. I also want to improve my English.
If your are interested, e-mail me, please.
From Anna

Hiiii !!!
I am called Audrey but I prefer Lengaud. I'm from Cameroon, a little country in the middle, in Central Africa. I want to find friends fromall over the world. I also want to improve my German, English and Italian. If you are interested, please send me an e-mail.
Thank you!!!!

Hi 🙂
My name is Iza I'm from Poland. I want to make friends all over the world too and that's why I'm here. Well I want to improve my languages too but it's not necessary right now. Nice to meet you 😃

hi 🙂

My name is Eyad ... from Syria ...I really enjoy making new friends all over the world .. learning about their cultures .. and spending hours chatting about everything ...

you can add me : (email hidden)

🙂

The name is Shizaya and I'm from Mexico 😁

I would love to meet a lot of people from every country, but better if you're 13-17 (not care really,heh?)
Preferences? I love to hear Sound Horizon, MCR and kind of rock/heavy metal music. My hobby -and I wish it would turn into a job soon - is to draw manga. I'm also learning to play the guitar. I really like to write too!!

So,feel free to write to me
lol1

Greetings!!

~Shizaya :flowers

Hi!
My name is Iwona and I'm from Poland. I want to meet new people from all over the world. Age doesn't matter, we will find topics to talk about 😉
So if you want to talk with me - please write.
Greetings from Poland!

Hey! im Sayna. I'm 14 years old, I was born in Iran so i speak Persian, But i have lived in the Untied States for my entire life so i speak English, and trying to learn Spanish so if anyone could help me out i would love it, and if you cant no worries i just love to talk!
Anyways if your interested in talking just send me a message!
🙂

Hi all! Good idea 🙂
Well, I'm Laura, 16 years old. Born in France, living in France. I'm interested in chinese culture, and especially in Taïwan! 🙂
I can speak French, English, German and Italian. Want to learn Polish and Chinese, and also, as many languages as I'll be able to learn =)
I'm very talkative, and I hope friendly too. I answer to everyone, whereever you live is good, my dream is to travel everywhere! =D
I act theater, and I enjoy reading and writing very much. I like (nearly) all kind of music.
So... Feel free to contact, I always answer!
See ya soon ! :*

PS : I also have MSN, ICQ, Twitter, and I can upload Skype if you want to 😉

I'm Joe, I am 19 from the UK (near London)
I am looking for any penpals around the world but mainly America or Canada.
I am into hunting and rugby.

JoeD

Hi, I'm Inka and I hope that somebody will write to me 🙂 (email hidden)
xoxo

Hi, i'm Franco!
I'm from Milan, Italy. If you want write to me!

Hi i'am Kamil i'am 17 years old i from poland .
i looking for people from russia ukraine belarus or Former Yugoslavia
if you want write witch me
my e-mail addres : (email hidden) or write on icq : hidden.
i beather know russian laguange bether than english

Edit by BartL .