👨‍👩‍👦 Adoption game 👨‍👩‍👦‍👦 게임

Hello everybody! 🙋‍♀️ It is time for a weekend game! 😛 I chatted about this game with Roseee! 🌹

This is the adoption game. So if you can adopt 3 people on PPG (like somebody as your extra uncle or you get a new baby girl or a husband): who do you choose to adopt and as what kind of family member? 👨‍👩‍👧‍👧👩‍🍼👨‍🍼👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👧

Hello everybody! 🙋‍♀️ It is time for a weekend game! 😛 I chatted about this game with Roseee! 🌹

This is the adoption game. So if you can adopt 3 people on PPG (like somebody as your extra uncle or you get a new baby girl or a husband): who do you choose to adopt and as what kind of family member? 👨‍👩‍👧‍👧👩‍🍼👨‍🍼👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👧

Only @Parsa 🤣🤣😆😆😂🤣

Only @Parsa 🤣🤣😆😆😂🤣

But Parsa is your nephew or baby son or brother?

I thought you would choose maybe Etienne too as your brother and maybe Mare as your dad! 😛

But Parsa is your nephew or baby son or brother?

I thought you would choose maybe Etienne too as your brother and maybe Mare as your dad! 😛

Parsa as an adopted son. Etienne, Mare and Yue as cousins😁☺️😆

Yue_, Parsa; Miss_Penpal, Roseeeeee, Marryyyyzz, Silly_Person, jaybe, mare thats (ig) it i would adoopt them all!

Maybe we can make a big PPG family tree!!

So Etienne, Mare and I we are the cousins of Pennarossa. But yesterday Michael said he becomes my baby son. So Esma-Nur you can be my sister? And we have to give family place to others Esma-Nur mentioned! 😛

Maybe we can make a big PPG family tree!!

So Etienne, Mare and I we are the cousins of Pennarossa. But yesterday Michael said he becomes my baby son. So Esma-Nur you can be my sister? And we have to give family place to others Esma-Nur mentioned! 😛

i m ur Sister Mulan and u r my sis Anna!

I made some suggestions for the family tree of @Pennarossa2024:

Pennarossa's family

- @Pennarossa2024 has a teen son @Parsaa. Who is your wife or you have a man house with you and Parsa? If you have a wife maybe for our game @H_E_A_R_T because she is one of kindest persons of PPG! I think she is a very good choice.

Cousins

- @Etienne (Etienne who do you want to adopt as your wife?). Perhaps the mom and dad of Etienne can be @Roseeeee and @TierM38 so they are the aunt and uncle of Pennarossa.
- @LandRoverDiscovery2 (Mare do you adopt for a wife and do you have 6 or more children?). Maybe your mom is @HappyvomSee because you would be VERY lucky with her as mom. And I want Happy as my aunt! 😛
- @Esma-Nur with big sister @Miss_Penpal and small sister @Yue_ who has a baby son Michael (do I have a husband or I am a single mom?) Our parents can be @Txya and @WisentVincent. Perhaps we have a very big family and @Silly_person and @Maryyyyz are also sisters of us (and @jaybe but her account is deactivated).

That is already a big family but can of course be much bigger! 😛

Pennarossa's family

- @Pennarossa2024 has a teen son @Parsaa. Who is your wife or you have a man house with you and Parsa? If you have a wife maybe for our game @H_E_A_R_T because she is one of kindest persons of PPG! I think she is a very good choice.

Cousins

- @Etienne (Etienne who do you want to adopt as your wife?). Perhaps the mom and dad of Etienne can be @Roseeeee and @TierM38 so they are the aunt and uncle of Pennarossa.
- @LandRoverDiscovery2 (Mare do you adopt for a wife and do you have 6 or more children?). Maybe your mom is @HappyvomSee because you would be VERY lucky with her as mom. And I want Happy as my aunt! 😛
- @Esma-Nur with big sister @Miss_Penpal and small sister @Yue_ who has a baby son Michael (do I have a husband or I am a single mom?) Our parents can be @Txya and @WisentVincent. Perhaps we have a very big family and @Silly_person and @Maryyyyz are also sisters of us (and @jaybe but her account is deactivated).

Thanks for finding a wife for me 😛

Thanks for finding a wife for me 😛

You are very lucky if @Txya is your PPG wife!! ❤️❤️

You are very lucky if @Txya is your PPG wife!! ❤️❤️
Definitely You are a skilled matchmaker 😃

Pennarossa's family

Cousins

yipii! i have a sister 😃 @Maryyyyz is so sweet :3

Very nice that you are happy with your match WisentVincent!! 🙂 You are LUCKYYY!!! 🙂

And Silly_Person you are now member of Pennarossa's large PPG family tree!! 🌲🌲🌲

yipii! i have a sister 😃 @Maryyyyz is so sweet :3
Thank you very much😘😘😘

Pennarossa's family

Cousins

Why i m a married AHahhaha

Wait who is my husband?

Yue_ ur till now SINGEl ! (it would be fun if u are single and dont think wrong)

@Etienne (Etienne who do you want to adopt as your wife?)

Uhh any harder question??.. 😂️

Uhh any harder question??.. 😂️
Ach man it is not so hard just choose somone!