what is your favourite game?? Games

Favorite games that i used to play are Insurgency Sandstorm, Stalker Anomaly, Escape from Tarkov, and any FPS games which has a challenging yet fun realism on to it.

Danganronpa and S.T.A.L.K.E.R

I recently discovered tamagochis for myself Roblox I also really like Minecraft of course and among us

Cod , gta , assassins creed , farcry , nfs , age of empires and witcher

Minecraft

Just GTA and 2048 😁😍

XCOM 2 for sure
World of Tanks fun also

I talked about this game in a few topics before: A Blind Legend.
In this game, you play a blind knight who wants to save his wife from the king, guided by his daughter. No pictures, just with sound, so you need good headphones.

GeoGuessr is pretty fun

Need for Speed
Call of Duty
Battlefield
Age of Mythology
Among us...

Battlefield,
The sims,
Wiedzmin,
Last Chaos

My favourite game is called Fire emblem three houses, great game in my opinion

My Favorit games
Munecraft, Pay Day 2, Dead by Daylight

The last of us

Path of Exile, Guildwars, Splintercel and somehow i always and up back in Runescape from time to time.

Gamer since i was like 5 years old. So a lot of games with a good story or nice graphics. After a Love and Hate relation ship with Fortnite, i still come back to it a couple of times per week now. But in the golden days, games like Full Throttle, Grim Fandango. Story wise i also loved The Last of Us. And Red Dead Redemption 2 is awesome as well.

There are so so much games out there, it's insane. But what really gets my moving out of the house for a game, an Arcade Hall, which we have in the Netherlands, well like 6 in total around the Netherlands.

Definitely chess.

But I also like Village.
And as computer game I like "Life is strange" and "The Stanley Parable".

Minesweeper -_-
Nfs