what is your favourite game?? Games

My game is Pokemon and Dragonball

Werewolves of Miller's Hollow
Minecraft

My favorite game is a somewhat obscure board game that came out in the late 70's called Cosmic Encounter. It's a really cool game that is different each time it is played and each player plays with a slightly different set of rules. It's been repackaged and reintroduced several times over the years.

I'm not really a video game player.

For group games I love playing the various Quiplash versions available from Jackbox. We play those on "family game nights" with extended family playing the game on our phones while also having a Zoom meeting with all of us attending. It's a lot of fun.

I don’t really play video games, so my favourite game is Mahjong

Suikoden 2 and the Witcher 3.

Right now its among us but im trying to learn to play valorant

Tales of Symphonia !

My favourite is Genshin IMpact. THe open world deisgn and the grind are so addicting.

Halo for sure

The Sims 2/3 and Animal Crossing 😁

Crash Bandicoot

World of Warcraft and The Witcher 3🖤

The Witcher 3 and Skyrim

In terms of Saga is Pokémon(Pokémon Black and White 2 are the best), but speaking of the game it self i would say Zelda Breath of The Wild, Minecraft, Pokémon Black and White 2 as i said before, Dark Souls1 and 3 and Crash Bandicoot for ps2

Edit by Laust .

There are to many good games, at the moment my favourite game is Devil May Cry 5

my favorite game is Roblox

My absolute favorite fame would probably be legend of Zelda a link to the past on the SNES. But I played World of Warcraft the longest at 10 years. I dont know, there are just to many good games out there. I love playing everything. (Except sports games, I don't like them.)

Call of duty,wrestling revolution and chess!