Zelda Games

Hey, I haven't seen a single Zelda forum in here so I decided to create one. Any fans out there?

yes

yes
Which was your favourite? 🙂

ok

yes

Wind waker hd & Ocarina of time 3d (3ds version)

Edit by Hummingbirdfan95 .

yes

Wind waker hd & Ocarina of time 3d (3ds version)

Oh mine too! Not WW tho (sorry) but I loovvee OoT

Ocarina of time !!

Any of you played BOTW? I haven't played all the Zelda games but that was the last one I played and I have to be honest. It captivated me...

Breath of the wild

Most seem to be inlove with OOT the most... Nobody for ALTTP (A Link to the Past) ? 😮

Hi i love Zelda!
Ocarina of time!

THE BEST ZELDA GAME ON 3DS IS EITHER OCARINA OF TIME OR LINK BETWEEN WORLDS, any oppositions are declined by me lol

Any of you played BOTW? I haven't played all the Zelda games but that was the last one I played and I have to be honest. It captivated me...
Same goes for me. Its the only one I played so far and sometimes I feel like due to that, I missed parts of the story, but the game was reaaaally thrilling!

vous préférez le livre ou le jeu vidéo?
Moi j'aime les 2.

vous préférez le livre ou le jeu vidéo?
Moi j'aime les 2.
tara i miss u...come back here

I like Zelda, it's really cool, I've actually just played BOTW because I was too young to play others but I enjoyed that. I wish I tried also the previous ones but I guess I'll just do it in the future

Hi, I love Zelda too. Right now I'm playing Twilight Princess, and Skyward Sword! Love it !

My favorit Zelda games, to that time, are BOTW and Skyward Sword. I haven't played many games jet but i want to in the futur. Does anybody have a idee which game i should play next?