Which game are you playing recently? Games

The Witcher - very good RPG, awsome graphics.

I like a lot of games but at the moment im into minecraft on the ps3

I have been playing Donkey Kong Country Returns recently. It’s fun to jump , climb in the jungle and find hidden items.Meanwhile it’s also bloody difficult to beat bonus stage like 1-K 🙁

Counter Strike: Global Offensive , Osu! , VR: BeatSaber, SkyrimVR, PokerVR , VRchat

I´m playing Overwatch a lot lately. I don´t know why but for some reason I can´t stop 😃
You're not alone there! 😁😁

I find a free page game called Mario Royale. It’s basically using the materials from the first Super Mario Bros. and combing the rule of battle royale. As joyful as Super Mario Maker2. Do you wanna have a try as well : )

World of Tanks, Assassin's Creed Unity and Jurassic World Evolution!

Currently Skyrim on PC.

PUBG mobile

I'm quite new to Overwatch, and I can't stop playing this game.
I just finished Pokemon Shield on switch, and I'm starting Link's Awakening ! 🙂

I've just started Jedi Fallen Order after I finished Death Stranding.

Did you like Death Stranding ? I've heard a lot of good and bad stuff about this game. I don't have a PS4 so I can't play to this game, but I'm really curious to hear what did you think of this Kojima game

Did you like Death Stranding ? I've heard a lot of good and bad stuff about this game. I don't have a PS4 so I can't play to this game, but I'm really curious to hear what did you think of this Kojima game

Personally I loved it.

Long story short you're a delivery boy but it's the path and not the end of the road what it matters. The sensation of loneliness, despair and the great atmosphere when you're playing is increible. It's not for everybody and I kinda understand the critics but the game twist a concept in the industry and I really think that need to be played for everybody who consider itself a gamer. Also, SUPERB graphics, peak of the PS4 along with Red Dead Redemption 2 and God of War.

I play a lot of games but currently I play the most : The Witcher 1, NiteTeam4 and Hack.net

From time to time I also play Pen and Paper [Cthulhu and Shadowrun] with a small group of friends.

RuneScape for nearly 15yrs now

Pubg mobile and honestly am enjoying while amd playing its really great most of you will say that probably makes me agressive but actualy jot cause it makes me feel pressure free

Uncharted Remastered Collection

Yakuza 0.