Which game are you playing recently? Games

Cricket 🏏

ahahah maybe Ill be the only one but recently i played pokèmon white on my nintendo DS. I wanted to go back in the past and feel like a child again ahahaha xD

Currently Lost Ark, Deus Ex and CTF's

Counter-Strike: GO

T

recently I spent a lot of hours playing games on sims 4

I play sims 4 and War Thunder. Excited for the new sims expansion.

I love the sims 4 😂😂😂😂 killing some sims makes me calmer 😂

I am playing sky, a super game!! I recomend it, but it's only for phones from the past year and this year (and futur years...)

Terraria. Just amazing how this game has been transforming through all these years. I just hope that in 2 years or so the new huge update would be again released

L.I.F.E.
Graphisms are pretty good but it is a bit hard with unfortunately no cheat codes and only one life.
Up to now I've managed to pass the first levels about the Education but the Work Level seems to be far more difficult.
Had a friend who rage quitted the game few time ago, finding the online game not as interesting as expected and didn't really like the pvp mod of the game.

i like pubg mobile is very funny

I play regular Sim4 on the laptop.

the henry stickmin collection
war thunder
assassins creed 2
assassins creed china
broforce
csgo...
don't starve together
door kickers
eu4
gta4
kingdom rush
left 4 dead 2
life is strange
men of war
mount&blade
the pirate:caribbean hunt
plant vs zombie
stellaris
this is war of mine
total war
the witcher3
door kickers:action squad
trine

Edit by HenryChance .

Rainbow 6 is great.I like it very much.

Terraria. Just amazing how this game has been transforming through all these years. I just hope that in 2 years or so the new huge update would be again released
I play tr as well!

It's not the game I played most recently, but out of the ones I've played lately it's the one that has resonated with me the most.
It's called NaissanceE, it's a really strange game. There is no story, I can't explain what it is and make it justice here, so if you're curious, look for the youtube video titled "Gaming's Harshest Architecture: NaissanceE and Alienation", it made me want to play the game.
If the video peeks your interest, please give the game a try, it's free on steam!

Add me drewdown1244 I play battlefield V and blank opps 4