Which game are you playing recently? Games

Overwatch, but i'm playing not nice. My way from bronse to low gold took more then one years)

Tales Of Symphonia - Dawn Of The New World

Playing Katana Zero since yesterday . It’s like a combination of Hotline Miami and Sekiro, intense and addictive. Love the story and music.

I'm playing puzzle bobble, an arcade videogame born in 1994

CS:GO currently MG2
World series of poker
Blackjack
8 ball pool
hit me up if u wanna play anything lol!

Final Fantasy XIV. To be honest, it’s the first MMORPG I’ve played. A partnership is welcome .

AC: Odyssey.

I hate Assassin's Creed saga with all my soul, the first one is a really boring game and I didn't put my thoughts in any game of the saga until they "restart" it with Origins. I bought Odyssey because I'm completely in love with Greek culture and mythology and the game for sure provides that aura of mysticism. It's overwhelming but really fun to play.

The best thing that Ubisoft did with the saga is take it away from the outdated system of the previous AC games and introduce new RPG mechanics and a hybrid system with reminiscences of Far Cry and Shadow of Mordor. Kassandra is a really great character too.

Highly recommended.

Metro Exodus and NFC: Payback

Sims 4
Sea of Thieves
AC Odyssey
Dead by Daylight
Hearthstone
League of Legends (sometimes)
Stardew Valley

Even if i'm not a good player (i'm playing not nice, mostly multiplayer games), video games have a big place of my hobbies

Elder Scrolls Online and Grim Dawn it is for me lately 🙂

I'm not a gamer at all. But lately, I really want to play the game Sally face. After viewing the reviews, are very hooked.

Rainbow Six Siege

Warframe, tekken 7, stacraft 2.

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, superb game. All the essence of Castlevania: SOTN in a brand new project. Igarashi really put his soul into this and I hope we can get a sequel in a near future.

When Summer comes, I prefer playing board games, so last game was 'Rummy".

League of Legends and Human:Fall Flat.
You know it's nice to play with friends.

I'm playing rainbow six siege everyday ! It's a piece of art !

Detroit : Become Human.