Penpal gate👍 Anything and everything

What do you like about penpal gate? Does it help you against loneliness? Have you met interesting people😁? Negative people😳? Did you learn anything?

I learnt alot sir.

Just talking with people can make you experience and learn alooot!

I learnt alot sir.

Just talking with people can make you experience and learn alooot!

You are very intelligent and you have a very fast brain, faster than a computer😊☺️

I learned many things from Parsa, many English words that I didn't know

I like to use it so i have some friends to talk to, i‘ve met really great people here and i‘m grateful that i met them!

It showed me a lot about online communication.
I am still learning.
I had no experiences before I was introduced to PPG.
There is a great variety of person and it`s interesting
who is contacting me.
I was a little surprised how mature some of the younger
ones already are and happy that some don`t mind a
age gap.
Regarding loneliness it doesn`t make a difference for me
if I`m online or not.

For sure it's very valuable site, with amazing people.

Ive met great people here. With some of them I also lost relation, cause of argue or something, but still...

Also, my english skyrocketed thanks to this site.

And, this site is truly free speechable.

But it doesn't take loneliness from me, first I don't write with anyone right now, here, and second: what can help me more is the contact with someone... Hm. Closer, I mean localization and way of writing where I can share daily things with someone.

It showed me a lot about online communication.
I am still learning.
I had no experiences before I was introduced to PPG.
There is a great variety of person and it`s interesting
who is contacting me.
I was a little surprised how mature some of the younger
ones already are and happy that some don`t mind a
age gap.
Regarding loneliness it doesn`t make a difference for me
if I`m online or not.
I too was surprised by the maturity of some young people and their joy of living, a joy that is often not found in young people in the Western world. The age difference is not a problem if we are "pure of heart". For me it is important to improve my English and find someone who transmits enthusiasm to me

are you a poet? sir

are you a poet? sir
Who?

Who?
you

you
Parsa Is a poet

Hello Sir,
It's few days ago I am joined this site. But I learn lots of things. Forum and also chatroom is really helpful to elevate my knowledge about different kind of things.

I feel like this is the perfect platform to share each other's knowledge internationally. 😊

Hello Sir,
It's few days ago I am joined this site. But I learn lots of things. Forum and also chatroom is really helpful to elevate my knowledge about different kind of things.

I feel like this is the perfect platform to share each other's knowledge internationally. 😊

me too

Hello Sir,

Penpal Gate is the best pen pal site in the entire universe

Today the forum is REALLY nice with lot of interesting and also funny posts!! Big 🏆❣️ for everybody. 😊😊

BUT i really wanted to say that the quote 'Spirit of Rose' of Michael in the Quotes forum really made me with emotions!! It is so nice and true. ❤️❤️ (for Michael and for Roseee). It is more than a compliment that Michael gave and is special from the heart!! 🌞🌸

I like ppg because..... i just like it 😊

I like ppg because..... i just like it 😊
unblock me mare i have to ask you a question