Ads on penpal gate Anything and everything

Why do I keep getting ads like "Meet beautiful Slavic women" or "Pretty women in your area" etc.... I find it annoying and slightly inappropriate...... Anyone else been getting these???

Yeah, I’m getting this ads too.

Why do I keep getting ads like "Meet beautiful Slavic women" or "Pretty women in your area" etc.... I find it annoying and slightly inappropriate...... Anyone else been getting these???
“Gay dating app for old men”
Or it’s like swimsuit or bra adverts and what you said, maybe it targets some of the “people” (if you can even call them that)’s desires who come on this website

Try switching your web browser to "Brave" or "Firefox". You won't get disturbed with adds while using any of them.

Try switching your web browser to "Brave" or "Firefox". You won't get disturbed with adds while using any of them.
ya I do that when I’m on pc but when I’m on phone I use google and no Adblock

I dont get these particular ads, but i get other ones like insurance ads🤦‍♂️

I'm on my school PC so I don't think I can do that here... I've never heard of a browser named "Brave" tho, I remember using Firefox when I was a child.

I'm on my school PC so I don't think I can do that here... I've never heard of a browser named "Brave" tho, I remember using Firefox when I was a child.

Oh!!! Yea there is a brower named "brave"

Turns out Google classifies this website with Dating websites . So, as your add couldn’t be based on your past activities, they show you other “similar” websites based on your location in the hope that you’d like them too.

I have AD blocker

I do not have any adds.