What you think about Finland?? Anything and everything

Idk

I mean I don't know what to tjink about finnland

I am ashamed to admit that I kind of lump Finland together with Norway and Sweden even though I know each country is very different. Beyond that without knowing any specifics I do have a positive impression of Finland and would love to visit it someday.

Best metal country obviously. 💪

I have never been to Finnland, though we are neighbours, I think, it. S cold there and nature is so mild and buitiful. Finnish saunas are very popular... I would visit your country one day.

unfortunately you are not welcome to my country anymore

I have never been to Finnland, though we are neighbours, I think, it. S cold there and nature is so mild and buitiful. Finnish saunas are very popular... I would visit your country one day.

unfortunately you are not welcome to my country anymore

I. M aware about political Situation, I think, it. S not polite to write this phrase directly to a person. Unfortunatly too much politic on this site....

I like Finland, the Finns and the finnish culture very much. I lived in Finland in the past and I only made very positive experiences. Finland has become a 2nd home for me. 🙂

I really love the nature in Finland and the people where very nice to but I didn't really like the city. But the nature is wonderful!

I’ve never been in it, but I think it’s a quiet place with amazing landscapes and pretty people

Dude yelling "perkele" at bears whiel doing crazy stuff and drinking indecent amount of alcohol. Also from the funniest people you can see on the internet who made legendary memes.

Also cool president, good chocolates (better than the ones from Norway or Sweden), seemingly nice mentality and (some) beautiful people. Unfortunately, there is a chance that Finland doesn't exist.

Dude yelling "perkele" at bears whiel doing crazy stuff and drinking indecent amount of alcohol. Also from the funniest people you can see on the internet who made legendary memes.

Also cool president, good chocolates (better than the ones from Norway or Sweden), seemingly nice mentality and (some) beautiful people. Unfortunately, there is a chance that Finland doesn't exist.

Get out of my country. You are not welcome

Get out of my country. You are not welcome

Since when do you have any kind of authority and that your animosity (don't even know why) has any importance? Keep flapping your wings and suck some flowers 😂

A cold country with beautiful Arctic scenery , interesting myths and history. This country provides perfect social welfare for its citizens.
Finnish women are respected. Your work on gender equality is really outstanding!

A good friend of mine is Finnish, and ive never been but it seems cool.