What you think about Finland?? Anything and everything

well, my first thought when i hear finland is the language... It seems to be sooo complicated and i think it really isn´t that easy. Oh and i think about saunas and that it can be quite cold 😉... and that it's just a huge country, compared to little switzerland 😉 And I guess the education is really good and there it has a wonderful countryside... 🙂

When I think about Finland? Uhm, White forests, lots of snow, dangerous rally paths, great drivers such as Raikkonen, Kankkunen, Hirvonen, Kovalainen, Hakkinen.
And of course also Nokia, the many lakes, and a book in which there is said the greek mythology was set in Finland and not in the mediterranean sea...

a country to be visited. Though frosty but summer can be better to visit.

Finland is a good place to visit i think.

The snow and the beautiful view really attract me. ~\(≧▽≦)/~

I've been there about 5 years ago, in winter. You know, it leaves an impression of a very calm, peaceful and quiet country...I love it🙂 Nearly everything is amazin (and of course with its own national colour!)- people, architecture, the atmosphere in a whole.. And the most important thing, that I've mentioned- there are practically no traffic jams!! (it impressed me so much, cause I live in a noisy Moscow with a veeery busy traffic!)
In my humble opinion, people, who live in Finland, are really happy🙂 Or they definitely should be 😉 Cause not in every country every street&building gives you a sense of harmony... 🙂 oooh )

Edit by LaPraline .

very very nice country. beautiful...
I just spent 10 months there and I will definitely go back some day 🙂

The finnish sound, not a lot of people living there compared to my coutnry (the netherlands), and the capital, helsinki which is more sea than land 🙂

In Poland we have a vodka called Finlandia, so...
Well, seriously. Cold, lakes, trees 😛

When I'm hearing about Finland .... I think about Finnish Girls 😛 I've never been to Finland... but I love Scandinavia so Finnland is one of my favorites countries. I love travels so I think that I'll visit this country one day, certainly because of amazing nature, landscapes and that Finland is the part of Scandinavia where I would like to live !

ah I almost forgot! I love Tarja Turunen hehe 😛 and the time when she was singing in Nightwish! 🙂

Edit by Da_Vins .

Been there 4 times, soon to be 5, LOVE IT! Fave place in the whole world!

And you guys make some REALLY good music. Speaking for 99% of what I've heard, not just my favourite band Nightwish.

Edit by Sim0na .

It's a very beautiful country !
The finnish is a great lanuage (I think) 😃

Finland would be better off without the EU and immigrants should be expelled back to their home countries

IT’s very

I have never been there, but it's on my bucketlosy.

I think it's a really beautyful land with nice and friendly people. Beautiful nature, and ofcourse in the winter: snow 🙈

I have never been to Finnland, though we are neighbours, I think, it. S cold there and nature is so mild and buitiful. Finnish saunas are very popular... I would visit your country one day.

Finland doesn’t exist, everybody knows it’s a conspiracy to fake earth is not flat 😮

I've never been, but I have a friend who's mother is Finnish, and also lived in Helsinki for a year, from what I've heard it seems like a really nice place

Land of Angry birds and Saunas... xD
More seriously, it has beautiful landscapes and a great political and economical stability.

But my friend, who lived 2 Years in Finland, told me that most of the finnish population were closed-minded... I guess she met the bad persons. I'm sure that finnish people is great