do you like birds dogs or cats Anything and everything

whats your opinion

I love dogs. But as a policy I don't like to cage or restrict animal life, for my happiness . I love to see them behave freely.

I love dogs. But as a policy I don't like to cage or restrict animal life, for my happiness . I love to see them behave freely.
Dogs are the produce of human breeding,a nd as such, they evolved in a way that their "free behaviour" is highly related to humans. They wouldn't exist in wildlife or their behaviour would be quite different (eg Dingo). A wild dog usually is a wolf.

Same goes for cat, ferral cats are a cancer in many parts of the world.

Dogs are the produce of human breeding,a nd as such, they evolved in a way that their "free behaviour" is highly related to humans. They wouldn't exist in wildlife or their behaviour would be quite different (eg Dingo). A wild dog usually is a wolf.

One day human will bread lions, tigers.... or genetically modify ones ( perhaps vegetarian ) as pets for our happiness. Also can think of control all the animals the way human wants. I'm not surprised on such experiments because at present our behavior also highly influenced by Media, Social media and schools .. .... ect

One day human will bread lions, tigers.... or genetically modify ones ( perhaps vegetarian ) as pets for our happiness. Also can think of control all the animals the way human wants. I'm not surprised on such experiments because at present our behavior also highly influenced by Media, Social media and schools .. .... ect
There are already farms for tigers and zoological parks would already breed some animals either for biodiversity reasons or to get some animals for the said parks since it's illegal to get wild animals at least in some countries.
Pets are already genetically modified for our comfort and happiness. How do you think a chihuahua or a sheep appeared?

There are already farms for tigers and zoological parks would already breed some animals either for biodiversity reasons or to get some animals for the said parks since it's illegal to get wild animals at least in some countries.
Pets are already genetically modified for our comfort and happiness. How do you think a chihuahua or a sheep appeared?

Individuals have different policies. Some are omnivore, some are vegetarians, some are vegans ... Same way my case, I like animals to be free. That's all

Individuals have different policies. Some are omnivore, some are vegetarians, some are vegans ... Same way my case, I like animals to be free. That's all
Yet what I'm tell ing you is that freedom here is relative. A cat is free to leave whenever it wants if its owner let it go outside, yet it always come bakc. A dog is free to bite you and run away sometimes, yet it stays with you as well and, what's more, produces the same chemicals when looking at you than a child does (and vice versa when you look at it).
Saying that you want to see dogs or cats to be free without taking any context in consideration (be it their actualy behaviour or eveolutionnary processes behind their existence) is like saying that you'd prefer to drive a car with square wheels.

Yet what I'm tell ing you is that freedom here is relative. A cat is free to leave whenever it wants if its owner let it go outside, yet it always come bakc. A dog is free to bite you and run away sometimes, yet it stays with you as well and, what's more, produces the same chemicals when looking at you than a child does (and vice versa when you look at it).
Saying that you want to see dogs or cats to be free without taking any context in consideration (be it their actualy behaviour or eveolutionnary processes behind their existence) is like saying that you'd prefer to drive a car with square wheels.
Every thing in this world is relative . When you say color yellow you are talking relative to English language . some other language it's called in another name .If the basic are like that no point arguing other things. every one is not picking the signal yellow same way . I like animal to be free. So what ? That's what I like and i'm not going to stop others having pets. that's their choice . If i drive a car with square wheel it's my choice as longe as it won't heart any body I don't care.

Edit by Dumi .

Every thing in this world is relative.
If you jump from a 20th floors building, the only alternative to spalsh yourself on the ground is to splash yourself on the ground.

I like animal to be free. So what ?
The problem isn't that you like animals to be free, but wether that you think that a dog or a cat isn't free and that it would better be "free" (in the wild..?). I only tell you that pets have evolved in order to live with us -better than that, we coevolved together with dogs- and that that they wouldn't stand a chance in the wild or that they would completely destroy biodiversity.
You'd destroy the road and be a danger for anybody near you with a square wheels car.

I love cats, especially the stray cats at my balcony and I love birds! But there are less birds at my balcony because of the stray cats 🙂

Every thing in this world is relative.
If you jump from a 20th floors building, the only alternative to spalsh yourself on the ground is to splash yourself on the ground.

I like animal to be free. So what ?
The problem isn't that you like animals to be free, but wether that you think that a dog or a cat isn't free and that it would better be "free" (in the wild..?). I only tell you that pets have evolved in order to live with us -better than that, we coevolved together with dogs- and that that they wouldn't stand a chance in the wild or that they would completely destroy biodiversity.
You'd destroy the road and be a danger for anybody near you with a square wheels car.

You are correct and I'm wrong. Ok ?

You are correct and I'm wrong. Ok ?

You take it too personally, I don't tell you to get a pet if that's what you believe. However, yes, you are wrong about "freedom" of those animals for the elements I already brought, and because of what I suppose to be a high level of athropomorphism.

cats!

bird, they are incredible art of GOD

And I love everyone, both dogs and cats

“Artists like cats; soldiers like dogs.”
— Desmond Morris, Zoologist

I like birds🙂

Dogs, they will greet their masters in the morning or when you get home while there at home. There's many things will do for their Masters.