🌌GIRLPOWER🌌 Anything and everything

I totally support GirlPower ❤
In many countries we girls are treated like toys, like for example my own paternal great grandmother got married at the age of 11! Just imagine how horrifying! (Also for the people who'll ask at what age she had the first child, my reply is that I don't know, and she is 90+ now)

In some countries too after a woman becomes a widow, she is told to shave her head and wear white. I mean like seriously?? What's the big deal if a husband dies and you will make the wife suffer for every second of her future life! But it doesn't happen everywhere, like one of my friends' dad also died when she was 3 months only in 2010. I have seen her mom since 2016, she has normal medium length hair and I have never seen her wearing complete white. I don't know where d above mentioned bad things happen, but wherever they happen, it MUST stop soon.

Another common Indian thing is that as a woman turns 25/26 the so called judgemental "society" starts criticizing and judging the girl and her parents. My own mother got married just 15 days after she turned 23 (it was a arranged one with my dad). And if a woman remains unmarried for a long time, the typical Indian auntys start gossiping. For example, if a girl is seen with a boy, they assume that they are lovers. However it can be that they r friends/siblings too. Anyone who is Indian can relate.

Just don't get me started here..

omg yes! i have seen it happen in so many families! that’s a very horrible and sad thing to do.. i’m glad that my family isn’t like that and they give freedom and equality for all... i think all families should be like that. when someone turns 20, all the stereotypical aunties start their questioning and recommending them bride/groom 🤦🏻‍♀️

Yes!!!

I think it's important to raise awarness!! So many boy like the most of my school mates are so sexist!! They sings horrible song! They makes me think: "How you can say so horrible and disgusting thing?"
Disgusting beasts🤮

I hate them when they're sexist and they don't respect women and girls. I'm a bit worried because they're the adults of tomorrow

Girl Power! Rock on ladies!

Hell yes! Girls are way better than boys.
This is too much, you know?

There is a old chinese saying: 巾帼不让须眉, which means women are no inferior to men. Nowaday, women do a great job in varies of field, which are not inferior to men.

There is a old chinese saying: 巾帼不让须眉, which means women are no inferior to men. Nowaday, women do a great job in varies of field, which are not inferior to men.
actually true

Yes.But also true that both genders are equal

That's what we are saying

Yes, but some say the opposite, like the quote I've shown.

Just curious. Do you agree that males always do a better job in math than females?
Students around me who are good at math are generally males, that is weird.

Just curious. Do you agree that males always do a better job in math than females?
Students around me who are good at math are generally males, that is weird.
quite the opposite in my class, girls always top the class

Same thing, in Russia overall, girls are often better in school

In Italy too

In fact, I don't g:mnk men are better in math than women. The problem is, usually, men take a lot of place and want to show their logics. Myself, I'm terrible at maths. And when I managed to understand something, it was after a woman explained me.

Anyway, there are certainly something that males can do a better jobs than females due to the physical difference like females may not be stronger than males. But I believe there are some fields that females always do a better job than males.

I don't know about it. But sometimes, I fought with women (for fun or training, no real violence), and they won. But maybe that's because I'm skinny.

This topic has been inactive for a while and is now read-only.