🌌GIRLPOWER🌌 Anything and everything

Who thinks girlpower is the best squad ever?
I do!

Me too!

girlpower ??

My characters in game are gurls !!

girlpower ??

You're acting weird

girlpower ??

You're acting weird
I don't understand what you mean by girlpower

Where is menpower

girlpower ??

You're acting weird
Girl power is a slogan that encourages and celebrates women's empowerment, independence, confidence and strength.

Where is menpower
Find somewhere else🙄

hi ı want to to talk someone who good at english pronounciation please help me my instagram @alidogru4

Totally agree, girl power. I can't wait to stay at home and wait for my beloved wife to bring back money to the house in exchange of me cooking the dinner :v

I do as well!

girlpower ??

You're acting weird

I totally support GirlPower ❤
In many countries we girls are treated like toys, like for example my own paternal great grandmother got married at the age of 11! Just imagine how horrifying! (Also for the people who'll ask at what age she had the first child, my reply is that I don't know, and she is 90+ now)

In some countries too after a woman becomes a widow, she is told to shave her head and wear white. I mean like seriously?? What's the big deal if a husband dies and you will make the wife suffer for every second of her future life! But it doesn't happen everywhere, like one of my friends' dad also died when she was 3 months only in 2010. I have seen her mom since 2016, she has normal medium length hair and I have never seen her wearing complete white. I don't know where d above mentioned bad things happen, but wherever they happen, it MUST stop soon.

Another common Indian thing is that as a woman turns 25/26 the so called judgemental "society" starts criticizing and judging the girl and her parents. My own mother got married just 15 days after she turned 23 (it was a arranged one with my dad). And if a woman remains unmarried for a long time, the typical Indian auntys start gossiping. For example, if a girl is seen with a boy, they assume that they are lovers. However it can be that they r friends/siblings too. Anyone who is Indian can relate.

Just don't get me started here..

Where is menpower
Find somewhere else🙄
You are right.
@JoaKen, create a separate forum for it 😜

In many countries we girls are treated like toys, like for example my own paternal great grandmother got married at the age of 11! Just imagine how horrifying! (Also for the people who'll ask at what age she had the first child, my reply is that I don't know, and she is 90+ now)

In some countries too after a woman becomes a widow, she is told to shave her head and wear white. I mean like seriously?? What's the big deal if a husband dies and you will make the wife suffer for every second of her future life! But it doesn't happen everywhere, like one of my friends' dad also died when she was 3 months only in 2010. I have seen her mom since 2016, she has normal medium length hair and I have never seen her wearing complete white. I don't know where d above mentioned bad things happen, but wherever they happen, it MUST stop soon.

Another common Indian thing is that as a woman turns 25/26 the so called judgemental "society" starts criticizing and judging the girl and her parents. My own mother got married just 15 days after she turned 23 (it was a arranged one with my dad). And if a woman remains unmarried for a long time, the typical Indian auntys start gossiping. For example, if a girl is seen with a boy, they assume that they are lovers. However it can be that they r friends/siblings too. Anyone who is Indian can relate.

This is so true and sad

Yes, it's true

Hell yes! Girls are way better than boys.

This topic has been inactive for a while and is now read-only.