How can I get a girlfriend? Anything and everything

I need to know because I like a girl and I want us to be together

Be yourself

@Btutterss has the best advice, but I recommend going one step further.

It sounds like you don't just want a girlfriend, you want a specific girl to be your girlfriend. Those are two different goals. The girl you are interested in may not be interested in you in the same way.

Start talking to her if you don't already do so. If she seems interested in doing that you can move on to asking her to join you and friends doing something, asking her to a school event or asking her out if both of you are allowed to date. If that works out well you can broach the subject of her being your girlfriend.

The one piece of advice I wish that I had gotten at your age was it's worth taking the chance of being rejected to reach out to someone you like. Even though it can be difficult and hurtful to be rejected in the long run it eventually gets easier.

I've always been rather shy and timid around women and I've sometimes found out later on that some women I was interested in were interested in me as well, but I didn't them out to avoid rejection. I've usually found out after I'm already in a relationship and not able to pursue another.

Also be willing to accept that she might not see you as boyfriend material. That's completely fine, it isn't any thing lacking in you or lacking in her, not all people are compatible. If that's the case just move on and find other girls you're interested in and eventually you'll probably have a girlfriend.

I completely agree with what was expressed by @Btutterss and @PolyguySJ. I would only add, don't be afraid of your insecurities or vulnerabilities. You'll learn from everything you do in this story with the girl, so don't try to be somebody you're not or act like somebody you're not. If you're respectful, honest and kind towards yourself and also towards her, it will all be easier - it doesn't mean you'll reach what you desire, but it may be a more wholesome experience.

Thank you. There is this one girl I am highly interested in. And I have told her how I felt and she likes me as well. I just don't know how to ask her out.

Do you think that will make you happy?

What telling her how I feel?

I realized later that my answers didn't take into account that our lives are limited by Covid in some places. I'm afraid my answers were a bit too simple for our current times. Some places don't have any school activities or other social activities so I think my answers discounted additional challenges.

However people are still getting together these days and starting new relationships. I think as long as you take into account your situation, the situation of the girl you like and what things are like where you live you'll be able to come up with some ways to get together if that's what you'd both like to do.

Best of luck and I hope that things work out well for you.

Thank you. There is this one girl I am highly interested in. And I have told her how I felt and she likes me as well. I just don't know how to ask her out.

I wouldn't know how to either, other than just asking, in person (if possible). It probably feels scary, but it's only a new challenge. But I'd also say, do what feels right, what your intuition tells you

What is your advice on to get her to smile

Just try Your sense of humour on her, and look at her reaction.

You may be in difficult situation with that, because we are often somehow different than usual when we like someone more than others.

For example, I'm not so talkative and funny when I like some girl more. I need more time.

And invite her somewhere finally. To normal place, like cinema or walk in the park. Yes, maybe You have to force Yourself of You are too shy. But You said to her about your feelings, right? Then You should invite her easily.

I am at boarding school and here are not even girls, be happy that you have a chance, others don't have

Same question, how to get a gf

There isn't one solution, guys.
Do You even talk with girls?
If yes, then how do You talk? Are You relaxed or stressed, having hard time when talking with them?
If You can have a normal and relaxed talk, and You like some girlfriend, then just ask her out. Walk, ice cream, or beer if You are adult.

If You can't talk with girls, You need patience. Like me. In second class of high school i was still paralized when i had any minute for talk with some girl. It was masacre.

The best advice is to be rich.

It's the worst advice ever possible. This way, the person who you will spend your life with will love not you but your money.

Do you really think than girls are interested by a normal guy without money ? When a guy win at the loto millions of bucks and was ugly, he got a pretty girlfriend 3 days later.

Do you really think than girls are interested by a normal guy without money ?
We love making assumptions over an entire gender. It's very appropriate in 2022, too. Because we all know that women have no individuality and are actually all the same.

Beware, sarcasm.