do u believe in love? Anything and everything

I personally don't, I feel like you are complete on your own. It's good to go on casual dates and talk to multiple people throughout life, but being tied down for the rest of your life.... no thanks. Thoughts? Opinions? lol tell meee!

Love is something difficult to explain, it is something that one feels and that it is difficult for one to discover and recognize it. Love itself is something that we all, we ALL have, even if we do not recognize it ...
Love, as John Lennon says: Love is real, Love is feeling, Love is wanting to be loved, Love is touch, Love is reaching, Love is asking to be loved, Love is you, Love is knowing we can be, Love is free, Love is living, Love is needing to be loved <3
Love, although we are not aware of them, is something so real that it cannot be explained!

lol you got a good point there.

Love ruins lives; nah I’m jk. I do believe in love, but I don’t believe in a “one true love” as there many different forms of love.

Edit by lemondrop .

I'll believe it if it comes to me, but I've never met love, I don't know

It’s difficult to explain detailedly.
Considering all my previous experiences, I no longer have any sort of hope towards it.

@lemondrop girl im telling youuuu, dudes are toxic af in general lmao

@grisgotik lol i feel you

@call_me_mattia frl thoooo, i feel the exact same way, some people just ruin the idea of love

I definitely have loved many people and been loved by many people as well. I love being in a loving relationship. However one doesn't have to limit themselves to just one loving relationship. I've known quite a few people who had more than one love. There are all sorts of different ways to work out multiple relationships. If you want to learn more about those who have multiple relationships I recommend looking up polyamory and checking out the online resources about it. There are also several books on the subject if that's your preferred method of learning. One that I can recommend is The Ethical Slut by Janet W. Hardy and Dossie Easton .

- Inappropriate, redacted by admin

Edit by Etienne .

redacted by admin

What have I done that's inappropriate? I responded to a post with my opinion. I understand that you don't agree with it. I was just providing information which I would have liked to have had when I was the original poster's age. Societal norms are not the only way to live.

Edit by Etienne .

I dont know !!

Personally I believe that true love still exist....just need time and find right person

I think love, as a concept, is universal and the very expression of union and goodness. Love is felt not only towards people, I think, but also towards nature, for example, and towards one's passion. It's a feeling, but also a tool, a way to live, a sense of connexion. Romantic love can be messy, and there are many different expressions and experiences of love (like @PolyGuySJ said), but, since it's an underlying quality, there is no right or wrong (violence is not love, so there should never be an association of violence with love, so it's not like "violent love is wrong" simply because if there is violence, there can be no love, so the sentence doesn't make sense). Well, this is what I think, I don't know if it makes sense...

Yes, I do. Since I found the boy I truly love I believe in it.

Edit by LuciaFuchs .

I also do. Since I found a girl which truly loves me, I believe in it because of her.

Personally yes, it's exist for me!