Pets Anything and everything

I have no pets, however I like cats and parrots!
Wow, really? I also like cats and parrots.

Edit by Rafia_ .

I have two dogs, a cat and four horses.

I used to have a Siberian Husky named Tyrant. He has passed away 4 years ago. After his loss I've gone to an animal shelter to adopt a new dog. There were tens of dogs and cats over there. I was not able to pick one, I was kinda sad for them. Instead of adopting one, I've decided to become a volunteer in there, and acted immediately. Now I don't have a pet at home but I've lots of little buddies over there.

I have three goldfishs that don’t do anything in their life...

i have two dogs named lucky and Rambo. then i have two ball pythons snakes named cindy and penny. and we are getting two kittens soon

I have three goldfish that don’t do anything from their life, excepting turning and turning in their aquarium 🐠🐠🐠

We've got two Pomeranians. I'll add their picture to my pictures area after posting this.

I currently have 4 cats, my beautiful princess Mira, her brother Rox and two rescues as infants. Flooffy and Yukuri. I had 3 rescues but luckily one of them already found a lovely home 😁

I have a 2-3 year old Akita Inu named Dosha. She is sassy and lovable and almost like a cat . I rescued her last year.

Two dogs an English Setter and a Terrier their names are Victoria and Lindsay

Hi, ive got 2 iguanas
and a lovebird.

I have an 11 year old pit bull named Brutus, I rescued him from a shelter when he was just a year old, very sweet but his nickname is Butthole if that gives you any more information on him. I also have a five year old tabby cat, her name is Puddy Tat, she is also sweet but a spoiled brat.

Crazy catlady.
I have 4 cats and a dog who thinks she is a cat. 😁

I have a dog. He is a mix (Chihuahua and Pomeranian) and he is my hairy baby 😁

I have two cats and a dog...names of two cats are kittey and SweetySweet..my puppy's name is Rexi..

I have a dog, it's a girl and her name is Roxy ...she's so sweet ahahah

I have a cat called Leo, he is 3 years old. I found him on the street when he was only 3 weeks old 😍

I had a German Shepherd. When he died, my parents took a labrador. Now, I have no pet anymore, but my father's got a cat. And I'm back in my father's flat because of covid, so I live with this cat.