Pets Anything and everything

Y'all have any pets?

I have two cats, both male, named Boubou and Tanou (Sheitan), and two mice, both female, named Dinara and Aliya.

How about yours? I didn't see a pets thread in here. Hopefully this isn't a duplicate of another.

I have precious kitty (Tikru the domestic cat ) and doggie (Hessu the Golden Retriever)

I have two fishes🙂^-^

I have a dog, it is a Japanese chin, his name is Yukki and he is the best boy in the world

Hi 🙂 i have a lovely female cat named Bella, syrian hamster named Noel and african pygmy hedgehog named Balbina ☺️☺️☺️

We have 6 Guinea pigs, fish and some other spiders and something that we don't want🤣

I have a year-old Mexican black kingsnake:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_black_kingsnake

i have an siberian husky, its name is Elvis

We live together with 3 cats: a thai-lady, two snowshoes.

I work with dogs everyday. I have a belgian shepherd malinois. His name is Byron and he is very energetic and always ready to work. My first working dog was german shepherd. His name was Bono. When I was 16 years old I have had german dog. It was female dog Xsara. She was so smart and very inteligent. What is more, ther are twoo cats and a turtle at house where I am living.

I have a rat, it. S nice, but I have many problems with it, it chews, so damages clothes, cabals and many other things.

I don't have any pets right now.but I used to have two parrots

I have 1 cat, 3 hamsters and 3 guinea pigs. All males except one hamster that is female😂

I had a cat😺 when I was only 7.Even after that I also had two fishes🎏, a sparrow and two Australian chicken🐥
But now I don't have any pet.But the tenant of our house has an angry cat😾, who doesn't eat rats🐀, doesn't even eat anything except fried fish🍤 and milk rice🍚 In my opinion, it's the most luxurious cat in the world!!!

I have a domestic male cat named Feliks and a lot of fishes!

I have a cat named Koda. He looks like tiny cow and behaves like a panda 🐼

I have a year-old Mexican black kingsnake:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_black_kingsnake
this guy already knew I was going to ask what a king-snake is.

I have no pets, however I like cats and parrots!