Your last day Anything and everything

Hello! I don’t know, how I came to this question, but I really want to know, what would you do if you could only live one more day? Would you only do something with your family, or do you have one thing that you really want to do bevor you die, which is important to you? Don’t be afraid to answer! Thank you!

Ich würde alles machen vor was ich vorher zu große Angst hatte.

Hmm.. I'd do something (everything) I didn't 'cause of my parents/relatives/reputation

Hi!! That's a really interesting question I don't really know what I would do but I'd travel abroad cause I never did so I think that in this last moment I should do it.

Honestly, I'd probably just nap all day. Maybe write good-bye letters.

I would eat soooooo much Ice cream. I would spend all day with my family, and yes I would write some goodbye notes for friends and family.

I arrange a goodbye party for everyone I loved it may be help them forgot my death and not to be more painful.

I arrange a goodbye party for everyone I loved it may be help them forgot my death and not to be more painful.
This is interesting. I would want to be around my loved ones, but I wouldn't want them to forget my death. Sometimes it is important to grieve and feel pain. I would try to have a normal last day, and be with the people I loved

I never really thought about the importance of a goodbye letter but after reading this forum it really convinced me. It is one of the few ways to express your feelings to your loved ones and also leave something for your loved ones behind to help them to grief

Only one day wouldn’t be enough to do anything, in my opinion. So I would just spend it with the people I love the most. I’d have lunch and dinner outside and I will try to make it a memorable day as much as I can within the 24 hours limit.

I would live my one day of live with someone really special. Spend it only with her would be enough to occupy me forever

I would meet someone really special. The person I live for. My life would be senseless if I die before I get to meet him. Imagining to have a whole day with him is really wonderful. But honestly, I would be grateful until the end of my live for every single second I spend with him.

I would say goodbye to all my family, all my classmates, all my teachers, hug them, kiss them...
All of this in one day

One of the strongest instinct (maybe the top one) of human is to survive. I am almost sure if we had come to know this, we would suddenly try to change this. Nobody would accept this fact and say goodbye to loved ones, or try to live it to the fullest. I believe every single one of us would try to find a way to survive. Even if we go ahead and accept certain death at a certain time, i believe this would depress us or maybe even cause going crazy.