Going back in Time Anything and everything

It would depend on what I could take with me. If I could take some sort of transportation and the means to repair it and to make more fuel for whatever I had I'd want to go back to the United States before anyone lived in it. I'd want to go and check out some of my favorite places such as Yosemite, Sequoia National Park, the Grand Canyon and other places. I'd also love to have some sort of transportation that would take me other places in the world.

If I could only take what I could carry I'd want to go back to see the dinosaurs. I think it would be amazing to see such large creatures roaming around.

I would go back in the 90's because I like the style of ancient electronics, the clothes, the songs... If I could choose a year it would be 1995.
Or in 2000 because I would like to see my city a few years before my birth, to see how my city evolved and what was there before I come to the world.

I would go in the time the Greeke existed!
Forgot about that

But yeah I would love to

The year 1888! Europe of the Great Imperial Empires! Europe without comunist regimes! Europe without war!

I'd go back to the beginning of my st. Year in high school just to be able to talk to, see, and hug my dad and grandpa one more time and to tell them I love them.