Going back in Time Anything and everything

If you had the ability to go back in time, anytime and anywhere, where would it be ? And for which reasons ?

Oh, great! Are you talking about Time travel? I'm very exciting about this matter. I think it will come true one day or another. I want to invent the time machine. I want to go to the beginning of the creation of the earth!

I will go into my future and look at all the question papers written at the time. Then I can pass all the exams very well...!!! 😁😁😁

I would go back to 1979, to try in anyway that I can to stop the Islamic Revolution from happening in Iran, and save my country from Islam.

I would go in the time the Greeke existed!

I would want to go to the 60s, but only if my presence didn't mess with history. I don't think time travel is a very good idea because of the butterfly effect

Haha don't panic
Actually, the only "possible" way to go back in time would to go faster than light... But like this, you could only see the past, not interfering with it 😉
But I agree with you, the 60's could be a good period to live in 🙂

Haha don't panic
Actually, the only "possible" way to go back in time would to go faster than light... But like this, you could only see the past, not interfering with it 😉
But I agree with you, the 60's could be a good period to live in 🙂
Yeah! (except for human rights. Not the best time to be a woman, person of color, LGBTQ+, etc etc)

Well, I would certainly go back to my childhood, which has undoubtedly been the best period of my life.
Watching anime, playing games, being joyful and carefree, and so many other amazing aspects of my childhood.

Otherwise, I wouldn’t mind living in the 80s or during the Second World War, just to see how life used to be at those times and be a witness of it.

I would go to the 50s or 80s
The style was so nice and nobody was in their phones... The people did something together and had fun

I want to live with dinosaurs. I know, it's dangerous, but I love the animals there. Someone cam fly, the other looks so funny........ I want to make some photos 😁

I would wanna go to 19th century and meet Jane Austen even though people didn't know her at that time!!

Without a second thought, it would be ancient Corinth to witness an immortal scene. I'd love to see Alexander's face when Diogenes has made his abrupt response : "Stand aside to stop blocking the sun."

Interesting!

I would prefer going to the late 1950s / early 1960s. I'd like to explore the somehow stuffy time after Worldwar II and the precursing of the cultural change.

I'd go back to the 1920s and go wild in Berlin

Oh, great! Are you talking about Time travel? I'm very exciting about this matter. I think it will come true one day or another. I want to invent the time machine. I want to go to the beginning of the creation of the earth!
Why don't you wanna go beginning of the universe. What if you could be able to stop the crapping shit thing.

It can be dangerous to go to the creation of the Earth or the universe, cause we can't survive in space.
I think I'd look for primordial civilizations, cause I'd like to know if there were such civilizations. You know, something which can look like old mythes like Atlantis or Mu.