Favorite Country ! Anything and everything

I LOVE FRANCEEEE but wanna live in New zealand ๐Ÿ™‚ but hey.....nobody likes new zealand??? ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™

Edit by ys-dv .

i would like to go to india one day ๐Ÿ™‚ they've got all the colourful fabrics and tasty food and indian music ๐Ÿ˜ƒ or maybe japan, they've got manga, sushi and so many weird things over there too..well they're both pretty cool ๐Ÿ˜

I've got so many favorite countries,almost in Asia such as Thailand, Japan, Lao, Nepal, Bhutan and India --in Europe are Germany,Switzerland, and Russia. ๐Ÿ™‚

The Netherlands! I LOVE this country! I'd love to live there.

well that's definitely China,Germany, France,Sweden and Norway for me

my favourite country is Bermuda! (i don't know for sure if it's a country but i love it!)
xx

I LOVE FRANCEEEE but wanna live in New zealand ๐Ÿ™‚ but hey.....nobody likes new zealand??? ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™
i like new zealand!

I like France, it's really beautiful...
After that, I also like Australia and USA.

I really like Netherlands. I have never been to this country, but I want to live there at least few months ๐Ÿ™‚

*cough* Portugal!! New Zealand, Poland and the United Kingdom come right after! All countries are wonderful, though!

SPAIN- I've been there 2 weeks only, but there is great. HOT - I like it ๐Ÿ™‚

It is very nice that someone want to live in Poland ๐Ÿ™‚

Edit by Patrycja111092 .

I live in Holland but where I want to live is the U.S.A.

pay pay

i do total love Thailand!! ^__________^ and will love to live in Thailand~

I like korea and japan, i would go one day ๐Ÿ™‚

My favorite countries are Italy, USA and Japan... ๐Ÿ˜›

I would like live in UK

My favorite coutrie is korea and i really want live in seoul!!! i just need work for 7 months and i can go!!!!!!

USA, Japan, Russia, Macedonia and Romania, my country of adoption.

Edit by Ginos .