Favorite Country ! Anything and everything

China first,and Nordic countrys.

My favorite country is Algeria <3
But I want to live in Spain, Argentina, Mexico or USA !

Ukraine and Italy🙂

New Zealand!

thought Finland is fine for me, I would like to live in South Korea which is also my favorite country. I also like England and China very much.

i like japan and Uk

Japan, Russia and USA.

I love Japan. I want to learn Japanese and maybe to live there later, but I quite like USA and England and I would like to go in India for a month or two.

Russia, UK and France.

I like Korea, Japan, China and Philippines. I would like to live in Korea or Philippines

France <3 not very original, but it's my home 🙂

I love Japan and Korea.. I would like to like in Korea... Before going there I'll learn Korean !

switzerland or germany

My favourite countries are Brazil and Spain. I want to visit Rio de Janeiro and Barcelona, but I think I couldn't live anywhere else than in Poland 🙂

France or South Korea 🙂🙂 but well Finland is my home and I think I'll stay here 😛

My favorite countries are Russia, Argentina, Brazil and Greece

I love those countries so much : The United Kingdom (Nothern Ireland, England, Scotland and Wales) + South Ireland because I love to talk in english, if I could I will do but I can't because I live in France for the moment.
-Japan and China : I like those languagues, their cultures, their musics and monuments.
-Australia : it's a beautiful country too.
-Korea : I love their musics.
-Greece, Egypt and Macedonia because it's beautiful countries and I love the history of those countries.
-Spain: It's the rare country that I visited and it's a good memories.
-Mauritius Isle : I like the history of this country and because the dodo bird it's my favorite animal too even this race is death in XVII°.

One day I would love to go in those country that I like so much.

Edit by Phoebelycia .

England

Edit by Parinaz .