Am I the only one who suffers from depression? Anything and everything

Whenever someone starts to have "bad" thoughts, he/she should do a BIG change in his/her life...

+ Just remember that everything is temporary in life. Sooner or later, things will change. Wether it's a disease, an emotion, a problem, nothing and nobody lasts forever. And meanwhile, we just have to accept our issues and cope with them, because a better day will definitely come 🙂

Your not the only one who suffers from depression. I, myself have it as well. Committing suicide is NEVER the answer. It's the cheater's handbook of thinking that if you did such a thing, people wouldn't miss you.. but this is a false statement. There are people out there that DO care. You may not know any of us here, but I'm sure we are all here to support one another just like a joined bridge. So keep your chin up, and do the things that make you happy. Like The Corner 201 said "Going for a simple walk" He is right, it does do wonders. 🙂

The old way ends and a new way begins.

I know it's hard, but try to look at the bright side of life: listen happy music or watch funny movies like Mamma Mia. The best thing is just to go outside on adventures, preferably with friends!

Hi, if you want you can message to me..I hope I can help you

Hi, if you want you can message to me..I hope I can help you

Thanks

I think the first step to "survive" depression, how you named it, is to admit that you suffer from it.
The second step for me was to find somebody to talk about it. I suffer from depression because I got a chronic disease in my last year of school and because of to often missing classes I couldn't graduate/get my Abitur. Besides that all of my friends left me behind (they moved for studying) and broke off the contact with me. Only my best friend is still in contact with me. So I had nobody to talk to besides my mother but maybe you know it yourself but its not the same to talk about something with your parents.
I'm glad I found a really good psychotherapist who suffers from a similar disease and who understands me. In addition I found a really good friend when I went to rehab. She also suffers from something similar.
Now I don't want to say you can only talk to people with similar sorrows as you. I just want to say talking is really helpful when you have somebody who understands or listens to you. At least for me it's always helpful.
Whenever I feel really bad, maybe laying in bed and can't fall asleep because my head is full of bad thoughts I can just call or message someone and tell them my worries. Even if I don't get an immediate reply it helps me to get it out of my head a little.
In the end everyone has to find his own thing that the thinks helps and feels good about it.
Also taking a walk to clear the head or listening to my favorite music helps greatly.

Edit by Winzentwinni .

And I think depression isn't curable. You can have a really good phase even over several years but you can relapse anytime.
But that doesn't mean it's bad. In my opinion we appreciate the live more in those moments where we are truly happy because we know it can change in the next second.

Haagan dazs if its mild sleep if its medium video games + haagan dazs + crying if it's bad, I used to get suicidal but I talked to my family you would be surprised at how much it helps. Remember depression is a form of pain, find what causes it and look for ways to avoid that.