Totally agree with❤️

Two members?

Two members?
Azmin and now arabian princes

Arabian princess??? Why?

Arabian princess??? Why?
I dont know.

Often in the forum the younger guys are too lively

Lir_Elhan is right i think. It is very sad and i am very shocked because i did not expect it at all. I did not read the forum anymore because it is so difficult to read everything and we have a big test week next week in our school.

I am most sad for Etienne because this is HIS website. And we are all guests of Etienne so we should be respectful of his rules and to him.

But I also think Arabian Princess in real is a very nice and sweet person so I am very sad about it. It is like in my school this year two boys were banned a week because of a big joke about very serious things and they act like it is serious but almost everybody knows it is a joke. But that is not good of course. But I dont think that Arabian Princess really means it. It is very confusing.

I dont know what to write anymore because i tried some times on PPG to stop fights and maybe the idea is good that people only write if it is nice about somebody. And if you think different about something that it does not become a fight. Because it goes worse and worse.

I hope everybody can just respect each other. Not like everybody has to be best friends, but respect each other is enough. We have so many nice forums even when we cant read everything!! I have to go back eating dinner but I could not because I wanted to write this first.

I hope everybody has a nice evening. ❣️❣️

🫶 from Yue 🌸🌼

I dont know what to write anymore because i tried some times on PPG to stop fights and maybe the idea is good that people only write if it is nice about somebody. And if you think different about something that it does not become a fight. Because it goes worse and worse.

I hope everybody can just respect each other. Not like everybody has to be best friends, but respect each other is enough. We have so many nice forums even when we cant read everything!! I have to go back eating dinner but I could not because I wanted to write this first.

I hope everybody has a nice evening. ❣️❣️

🫶 from Yue 🌸🌼

Problem with some most people that the opinion they have is the only way and right one. All the other opinions are not good. Thst is what people think and believe. Thats way are a lot of fights. And they disrespect other opinion.

Why was arabian Princess banned?😧🙁

agree.
And sad it end here for her. liked her too.

And as WE learned from Azmin: she will come back. Maybe as an Azmin.

I dont know.
see the eid forum

see the eid forum
Already did now

she had a fight about religion with a random dude,and she wrote inappropriate and violent stuff about her religion,that's the explanation for who dosen't know

Life not always fair. But we gonna missed her

I did not read the forum anymore because it is so difficult to read everything and we have a big test week next week in our school.

You can no longer see her extremely inappropriate initial post because it was removed shortly after - only ~5% remains.

I am most sad for Etienne because this is HIS website. And we are all guests of Etienne so we should be respectful of his rules and to him.

I just want to react to this real quick: PPG isn't "my website", I just happen to be running a platform that many people use to turn it into a lively community. You guys decide what topics you make, what posts you share, what messages you exchange, what topic (whether it's silly or serious) you want to bring up. However, I am legally responsible for the content that is made public and the impact it may have. The line is essentially drawn close to where the law starts, my personal opinion is irrelevant