此主题已锁定,暂不允许添加新帖子

🌙Eid Ul Adha ☪︎ 日常生活与习俗

Eid ul-Adha is a big celebration in the Muslim community

One of the main things we do is sacrifice an animal, like a sheep or goat, to share with our family, friends, and those in need
It's a time for prayers, being with loved ones, and spreading happiness and kindness.

Every Muslim (that can afford it) has to sacrifice an animal on this day

由 Arabian_Princess 编辑.

Eid is on the 17 of June
Does any1 wanna learn anything about it?

由 Arabian_Princess 编辑.

Eid Ul Adha I JUST CAN"T WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

cool

Sacrifice an animal ... Seriously? So 100s of millions animals have to die on this day for faith and religion? Knife cut head or whatever?

Sacrifice an animal ... Seriously? So 100s of millions animals have to die on this day for faith and religion? Knife cut head or whatever?
i bet it’s fine as long as it’s a lamb during easter

No Christian does that anymore, its a symbol. And in Germany its not allowed anymore to shafts lambs

i bet it’s fine as long as it’s a lamb during easter
The lamb in question is not stolen and slaughtered in a bathtube of a social housing as it happens too often in some parts of WEU.

That being said, in their countries, no matter what they do, it's their festivities.

No Christian does that anymore, its a symbol. And in Germany its not allowed anymore to shafts lambs

Practically they don't do it but the theme of sacrifice is the essence of the Christian faith. It is far beyond than just a symbolism. One can frequently read these lines in New Testament: “ransom in his blood,” “by his blood,” “the blood of his cross,” “my blood of the covenant which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins,” “reconciled by his blood,” “justified by his blood,” “propitiation by his blood,” “through the death of his cross,” “made peace through the blood of his cross,” “Christ our Passover has been sacrificed,” “Christ loved us and gave himself up for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God,” “him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood,” “the lamb which takes away sin,” “he bore our sin,” “was made sin for us,” “Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law having been made a curse for us,” and so on. Christ’s sacrifice was offered only once. It was accomplished “once for all.” Sacrificial lamb offering redemption and atonement for humanity's sins.

In Genesis 22 God commanded Abraham to offer his son Isaac in sacrifice. Before the sacrifice was actually carried out, however, God provided a ram to die in Isaac’s place. In Quran, As-Saffat, similar story has been told with a slight difference: Isaac becomes Ishmael. Contrary to the Christian faith, in Islamic faith, sin is an individual concept. Every one is responsible for own sins and salvation. Thus there can't be an "once for all" offering and salvation. No one can bear humanity's sins. The offeror comes with a consciousness of sin seeking restoration to God’s favor by means of the acceptable sacrifice.

Two different perceptions from the same source. One doesn't make the other either wrong, correct or arguable. Sacrificing an animal or sacrificing the Christ once, makes no difference. If you believe in one, then you have no right to judge on the other. If you believe in none, then you already know that none to judge. Faith is the faith.

Practically they don't do it but the theme of sacrifice is the essence of the Christian faith. It is far beyond than just a symbolism. One can frequently read these lines in New Testament: “ransom in his blood,” “by his blood,” “the blood of his cross,” “my blood of the covenant which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins,” “reconciled by his blood,” “justified by his blood,” “propitiation by his blood,” “through the death of his cross,” “made peace through the blood of his cross,” “Christ our Passover has been sacrificed,” “Christ loved us and gave himself up for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God,” “him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood,” “the lamb which takes away sin,” “he bore our sin,” “was made sin for us,” “Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law having been made a curse for us,” and so on. Christ’s sacrifice was offered only once. It was accomplished “once for all.” Sacrificial lamb offering redemption and atonement for humanity's sins.

In Genesis 22 God commanded Abraham to offer his son Isaac in sacrifice. Before the sacrifice was actually carried out, however, God provided a ram to die in Isaac’s place. In Quran, As-Saffat, similar story has been told with a slight difference: Isaac becomes Ishmael. Contrary to the Christian faith, in Islamic faith, sin is an individual concept. Every one is responsible for own sins and salvation. Thus there can't be an "once for all" offering and salvation. No one can bear humanity's sins. The offeror comes with a consciousness of sin seeking restoration to God’s favor by means of the acceptable sacrifice.

Two different perceptions from the same source. One doesn't make the other either wrong, correct or arguable. Sacrificing an animal or sacrificing the Christ once, makes no difference. If you believe in one, then you have no right to judge on the other. If you believe in none, then you already know that none to judge. Faith is the faith.

Maybe we can have diogenes_cask and Lir_Elhan teach us about religion aspects and spirituality at our PPG University! I really mean that because I think a lot of people would like to learn about it so there is more understanding of what things mean. 🕋⛩️🛕⛪

I have a lot of friends in school and they are muslim but I like to understand a lot of things more. 🙂 And Lir_Elhan can maybe teach about Buddhism. I only know some stories but that is only a little bit! And I think both are great teachers!! 👨‍🎓👨‍🎓

According to Our World in Data, in a single day, 202 million chickens will be slaughtered – that's 140,000 a minute on average. For ducks, the number is 12 million, 1.7 million sheep, 1.4 million goats, and 900,000 cows are killed a day

And its an issue if we Muslims do it???!!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

According to Our World in Data, in a single day, 202 million chickens will be slaughtered – that's 140,000 a minute on average. For ducks, the number is 12 million, 1.7 million sheep, 1.4 million goats, and 900,000 cows are killed a day

Yes because in a slaughterhouse its professional, in Germany for example slaughting at home is forbidden.

Do you eat the lamb after sacrifiying it?

Do you eat the lamb after sacrifiying it?
Yes, we divide it into 3 parts, one for us, one for family and one for the poor

Yes because in a slaughterhouse its professional, in Germany for example slaughting at home is forbidden.

Omw, relax, we have a farm where we slaughter it there
We have a whole facility especially for Eid
We DO NOT slaughter in bathtubs etc this is just a myth
Professional?! You mean tortuous deaths etc, If u see Muslims slaughtering animals, u wouldnt believe that the animals are actually animals, theyre so calm , in those slaughterhouses, the animals are going crazy, and they hurt the poor animals

Omg poor animals it’s just awful

I know in slaighterhouses its forbidden to stress e.g. pigs before killing them with electronic high voltage shocks because they found out its not good for the meat quality (Stress hormones)

Omg poor animals it’s just awful
Are u a vegetarian?

此主题已锁定,暂不允许添加新帖子