This topic is locked. New posts aren't allowed at this time.

๐ŸŒ™Eid Ul Adha โ˜ช๏ธŽ Everyday life and customs

You can't just say "all Jews are horrible people", you can't say "all muslims are terrorists" either. People are different from each other, no matter were they are from, what religion they have and so on. These are stereotypes, not very nice ones either. Some stereotypes are harmless, but these are actually very Insulting to people! You should never say such a thing, and talk bad about people you do not know. And I know that nobody here knows all muslims or all Jews.

I think this forum was created to talk about a tradition/religious activity in Islam, to talk about and educate people about the religion. I don't see why people would start fighting about religions, throwing insulting stereotypes and other not so nice things around, without having a real reason to do so. I also don't think we should tell eachother what we should and shouldn't eat or say one is gross for eating something, just because you don't. Respect eachothers religions, food habits and so on.

Don't force you're religions and beliefs onto people, everyone has own beliefs, religions, habits and thinks differently. And that is okay because we are humans, we are different we CAN'T all be the same, think tthe exact same. There will ALWAYS be people with different opinions, beliefs, religions etc.

As usual, your words are all to your credits. As for a reason to "fight about religion", I'd say that it would be better to fight people with some ideologies/views on their religion. In fact, in Norway, I am pretty sure that you would fight against the spread of totalitarianism. Well, some cult in religions are the same, despite hiding themselves with a good amount of taqiyya.

Arabian dont post such things.
Remember WE already have problems with almost fachist parties in governments in the continent.
If she thinks this way, she should 100% post it. If so called fascists parties are on the rise in Europe, it's only a response to this kind of ideology.

Or maybe do you think that most of people in Germany aren't moderate and that their extremism isn't triggered by what they see, hear, read and experience?

What u say won't make me stop, I will carry on with my goals and dreams, my dream is to one day be the conquerer of Europe, then u should be scared, I may be 14, but a 17 Yr old conquered Spain,

Edited by Arabian_Princess .

Stop this way of thinking. Nobody is helped with that

Arabian dont post such things.
Remember WE already have problems with almost fachist parties in governments in the continent.
If she thinks this way, she should 100% post it. If so called fascists parties are on the rise in Europe, it's only a response to this kind of ideology.

Or maybe do you think that most of people in Germany aren't moderate and that their extremism isn't triggered by what they see, hear, read and experience?

What u say won't make me stop, I will carry on with my goals and dreams, my dream is to one day be the conquerer of Europe, then u should be scared, I may be 14, but a 17 Yr old conquered Spain,
If you need to conquer something, that's not Europe or any other place. You should conquer your religion from "salafi" movements and thoughts.

I suggest you to first try to live in Algeria, Syria, Pakistan... or another heaven on Earth (even in a muslim street of WEU), so that you can taste a little bit of the utopy you dream about.

You can also try to turn SA in a caliphate. I am sure that it will thrive again thanks to the Sharia. Unfortunately, some peopel can only understand through experience; you are like French people in this regard and need your nose deep in the mud.

A German Muslim scholar when asked about TERRORISM and Islam. He said: "Who started the first world war? Not Muslims!! Who started the second world war? Not Muslims!! Who killed 6 million Jews in the Holocaust ? Not Muslims. Who killed about 20 millions of Aborigines in Australia ? Not Muslims!! Who sent the nuclear bombs of Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Not Muslims!! Who killed more than 100 millions of Indians in North America? Not Muslims!! Who killed more than 50 million of Indians in south America? Not Muslims!! Who took about 180 millions of African people as slaves and 88% of them died and were thrown overboard into Atlantic ocean? Not Muslims!! No, NOT Muslims!! First of all, You will have to define terrorism properly. If a non-Muslim does something bad. It is crime. But if a Muslim commits the same. He is a Terrorist. So first remove this double standards. Then come to the point. I am proud to be a MUSLIM

A German Muslim scholar when asked about TERRORISM and Islam. He said: "Who started the first world war? Not Muslims!! Who started the second world war? Not Muslims!! Who killed 6 million Jews in the Holocaust ? Not Muslims. Who killed about 20 millions of Aborigines in Australia ? Not Muslims!! Who sent the nuclear bombs of Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Not Muslims!! Who killed more than 100 millions of Indians in North America? Not Muslims!! Who killed more than 50 million of Indians in south America? Not Muslims!! Who took about 180 millions of African people as slaves and 88% of them died and were thrown overboard into Atlantic ocean? Not Muslims!! No, NOT Muslims!! First of all, You will have to define terrorism properly. If a non-Muslim does something bad. It is crime. But if a Muslim commits the same. He is a Terrorist. So first remove this double standards. Then come to the point. I am proud to be a MUSLIM
Hypocrisy, so just to answer your fantasy one last time:

- Yemen humanitarian crisis
- Arab-Muslim slave trade
- Bengali genocide
- Oriental Christians
- Armenian genocide
- Massacres/genocide by muslims in India...
- Terrorists (Daesh, Al Qaida, Boko haram...)

The hypocrisy is even more palpable when you spread your hate of Israel/Jews and Europe or even Muslims (Shia) here. It's always the same with your kind of people "but but, loook at theeeem. We are innocent, muuuh they are bad, we are nice".

Yes, Europeans are not perfect. Nobody said so, but firstly:
- Nobody said so.
- Europeans are not an ideolgy, but different countries.
- British are the first to talk about how bad colonization was. French too. Germans are the first to feel bad (way too much) about their past. Western Europe at least absolutely don't want the events that happened to occur again.

Even when something shitty is done by an Occidental power (let's say the support of Daesh or the Talibans by the US), it's not done for a religion or an ideology. It's done for and by an olligarchy than many people can't stand anymore.
Meaniwhile, a part of the Muslim community still commit murders, rapes, thieves, slavery, destruction of patrimony (hello Palmyra, I will never be able to see you thanks to fuckheads) and even hurt or kill their own kind and family in name of Islam and some other muslims, by communautarism, will never point them out.

At least, I'm confident that Europeans will be able to say that the war in Ukraine is a joke and a crime commited because of the US and the EU, not only Russia. I have hope that, in Europe, people will point out that Emirates governemnts are criminals that support terrorism too.

Edited by Lianshen .

I think that idea of Lir_ELhan is very good! It is now important give respect to everybody!! ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒธ I like to learn more about the Eid festival and also important things from other religions. I know from a lot of friends if there are important things they celebrate but not always why and sometimes they dont know it too!! ๐Ÿ’โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’โ€โ™€๏ธ

So please respect everybody and the customs. The forum is nice that way and everybody is welcome. ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿฅฐ

____ ________ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ูŠุฑุญู…ูƒ _๐Ÿ•‹___ Proud Muslim ___๐Ÿ•‹_ุงู„ู„ู‡ ูŠุฑุญู…ูƒ _____ _

I am one of those hoping, that you stand for your statement:

PLEACE, ... LET IT REALLY BE THE LAST TIME!

____________________________________________________________________________________________ _________ ____________

Like Etienne de La Boรฉtie wrote:
"It is incredible how as soon as a people becomes subject, it promptly falls into such complete forgetfulness of its freedom that it can hardly be roused to the point of regaining it, obeying so easily and so willingly that one is led to say, on beholding such a situation, that this people has not so much lost its liberty as won its enslavement."

I suggest you to read again the statement you quoted, or focus on acting like a Turritopsis nutricula if you have no interest in the words of de La Boรฉtie that partly concern you (even though I am well aware that past is more significant than present or future consequences for you) instead of using it without realizing that you will only add fuel to fire, for your behaviour here is also something I could argue against and still related to Eid and Islam.

Now, feel free to be a good dhimmi, but I am also free not to respond positively to your disguised injunctions.

Eid is on the 17 of June ... does any1 wanna learn anything about it?

Yes please, Mahdiyya ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank You, Lianshen
michael
As expected, you are doing exactly what I mentionned:

you will only add fuel to fire
I said that I would stop to respond to the OP and you still need to add your comment here for some weird reasons. That said, you showed very well a tendency to bring chaos with your bias and your praise of Allah; taking an obvious party when you """attempted""" to bring back the topic to Eid specifically after someone called to the forced islamization of Europe through conquest.

Once more, I invite you to read the text you quote.

Is it a day long celebration?
What do you wear?
Why do the kids love it?
Are there special stories which are told?
How do you prepare for it?
Who is invited at your house?
What is the origin of it,...,...,...?

Can I also ask one question maybe? ๐Ÿ’โ€โ™€๏ธ If you have friends who are muslim and they celebrate it, what kind of small gift can you give? Like a card maybe or a small cake? It is only for a very good friend and I think she celebrates that with her family. But I dont know if I can maybe give like a card if I am not a muslim or is it maybe strange? Thank you!!!! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ ๐ŸŒบ

Is it a day long celebration?
What do you wear?
Why do the kids love it?
Are there special stories which are told?
How do you prepare for it?
Who is invited at your house?
What is the origin of it,...,...,...?

Sorry for the late reply:
1. Eid ul-Adha lasts for about three days. It starts on the 10th day of the Islamic month of Dhu al-Hijjahย Actually,ย we have 2 Eids in a year, on the first Eid (Eid ul Fitr), often called the "Festival of Breaking the Fast," marks the end of Ramadan, the Islamic holy month of fasting.
2. Wewear the best clothes, often new or special traditional outfits. Men might wear kurtas or other traditional attire, while women often wear beautiful dresses and jewelry.3. Kids love Eid ul-Adha because they receive gifts, money (called Eidi), and get to enjoy special meals and sweets. There are also many fun activities and gatherings with family and friends.
4. Yes, the story of Prophet Ibrahim (Abraham) and his willingness to sacrifice his son Ismail (Ishmael) in obedience to God is central. God provided a ram to sacrifice instead, and this act of faith and obedience is commemorated during Eid ul-Adha.
5. Preparation involves buying new clothes, cleaning and decorating the house, and buying an animal for the sacrifice, such as a goat, sheep, cow, or camel. Planning the feast and distributing meat to the needy, friends, and family are also important aspects.6.Family, friends, and neighbors are commonly invited to join the celebrations. It's a time of togetherness and community., but we have a family farm, were hosting the whole celebration there
7. Eid ul-Adha originates from the story of Prophet Ibrahim (Abraham) and his test of faith. It's also linked to the Hajj pilgrimage, which many Muslims undertake around this time. The festival symbolizes sacrifice, obedience, and sharing with those in need.

Can I also ask one question maybe? ๐Ÿ’โ€โ™€๏ธ If you have friends who are muslim and they celebrate it, what kind of small gift can you give? Like a card maybe or a small cake? It is only for a very good friend and I think she celebrates that with her family. But I dont know if I can maybe give like a card if I am not a muslim or is it maybe strange? Thank you!!!! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ ๐ŸŒบ
Anything is fine, you can give any gift u like to, no its not weird at all

Anything is fine, you can give any gift u like to, no its not weird at all

Thank you Arabian Princess! That is very good to know!! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ I was afraid that maybe it was strange, but I choose to give a card. And I hope you have nice festival with your family and also Parsa and his family!! And maybe Diogenes but I don't know if is also celebrated by him. ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒธ

...I am proud to be a MUSLIM _๐Ÿ•Œ_

...so just to answer your fantasy one last time...

____ ________ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ูŠุฑุญู…ูƒ _๐Ÿ•‹___ Proud Muslim ___๐Ÿ•‹_ุงู„ู„ู‡ ูŠุฑุญู…ูƒ _____ _

I am one of those hoping, that you stand for your statement:

PLEACE, ... LET IT REALLY BE THE LAST TIME!

____________________________________________________________________________________________ _________ ____________

I stand by my words! My pride in being Muslim is unwavering! Today, tomorrow, and for all time!

Edited by Arabian_Princess .
This topic is locked. New posts aren't allowed at this time.