What is/was your favorite subject at school? Everyday life and customs

I love Chinese and history!!!
Does anybody learn Chinese at school?

English was my favorite)

English, History, French

Art 👩🏻‍🎨

No we dont have Chinese as a school subject In Russia, only In privet school.
My favourite school subject were maths and German,

History
Literature
Law
Economy

i like chemistry !!!

Maths 📏📈📐️📉

English, physics, biology

English of course 😋

I loved maths till 5th grade, then some stupid idiot introducd letters into it... the rest is history 3

Edit by Yababa .

I loved maths till 5th grade, then some stupid idiot introducd letters into it... the rest is history 3
For me math is so difficult 😭

History and Spanish were my favorite subjects.

Ikrr

Maths isn't so difficult, but it's progressive... Hence, if you get stuck to a certain point, you have to work on it more before taking the next step. It can recquire a lot of work and efforts but it's probably a fair subjejct for anyone giving it a try so don't llet yourself down.

If equations are a problem, I'm sure you have very talented people on YouTube or elsewhere to make it simpler for it is really not that complicated and that you already do it, not with a letter, but with real problems and real objects.

Edit by Lianshen .

Chemistry

Maths isn't so difficult, but it's progressive... Hence, if you get stuck to a certain point, you have to work on it more before taking the next step. It can recquire a lot of work and efforts but it's probably a fair subjejct for anyone giving it a try so don't llet yourself down.

If equations are a problem, I'm sure you have very talented people on YouTube or elsewhere to make it simpler for it is really not that complicated and that you already do it, not with a letter, but with real problems and real objects.

One of the main reasons I hate math -- 1 step wrong and the whole answer gets wrong.. + Indian schools have so many math topics even tho we don't need them in real life

One of the main reasons I hate math -- 1 step wrong and the whole answer gets wrong.. + Indian schools have so many math topics even tho we don't need them in real life
It doesn't matter much if you make a small mistake and that the answer is wrong as long as you can identify the said mistake and fix it later. What is more important - and what makes maths specifically useful in life, is to develop a method, a way of thinking.

I often made and still make a lot of small mistakes here and there, and it can be annoying to look at them and to find where you did shit, but it can also be rewarding. More than that and like I said, the method you learn in maths, and then in science can be very helpful to solve problems in daily life because they teach you to think logically and proceed by steps.