What annoys you ? Everyday life and customs

People who like to gossip a lot about someone...
and don't know anything about them.. but to be honest, they are just jealous.

so i absolutely agree with you in that point.

Me.
😃

lol

unpolite people, chaos, people who speak just to do something, to study when i don't want to and the noise U_U

people who cheat me and make fun of me

i'm annoyed when my mum doesn't close the tap in the kitchen. i cannnot listen to it.
also people who pretend to be an expert in music (how can you listen to it?! this is shitty techno, while i listen to for example Crystal Castles). for some music is techno and the rest.

recently, exams annoy me .

school overall is very annoying

What is annoying...
Maybe I'm different,but for now nothing is annoying for me 😉

when i cant calm down...

Stupid people from America (I know, my own country) who believe stereotypes and are too closed minded to actually see what other cultures are like. And people who think just because I'm american, I'm going to wear skimpy clothes and be rude.
...so stereotypes and bad grammar.
🙂 :laugh

Animal Activists, they annoy me so much, you dont't agree with fur, or hunting etc fine thats your oppinion, just don't press your views on me!

JoeD

what annoys me?
Sluggishness, passivity, egoism and greed.

What annoy me? ...People aren't silly but they do it! I don't like them!!!

My younger brother...After school study. If school can teach us excellent while regular classes why do they need afterschool study?!? Every students must do it....I hate it.

Edit by chungjung78 .

Those who don't read the "Place Names" rules.

Those who don't read the "Place Names" rules.
DEFINITELY
:dots

The kids at school who have no respect, exams, and girls who acts like they are better than everyone else, having to run the stupid mile in gym! >.>
When American high schoolers don't even know how to spell or say words they should know, since they are middle school words...I mean really!

Edit by AppleTan .