What will you do if it rains when you go out and you don't have an umbrella? Everyday life and customs

mostly, when I have my rain jacket on, I stay in the rain

I don. T like to get wet, only if it. S a hot summer, but we mostly don. T have any. So I. Ll just hide somewhere

I would use my bag, my spare clothes, or my jacket to cover my head

I'd probably stay out longer and just keep walking around in it 🙂

If the rain is not too heavy, I'd walk under it, trying to enjoy the experience.

I think I would probably dance in it and play in the puddles lol

I'm drowning

I’d walk back home if I wasn’t too far away, otherwise I’d be looking for an umbrella or rather sit in a bar or walking indoor until it finally shops raining.
In case I’m in a hurry and I’m uncertain about the weather, I will definitely bring an umbrella in order to be provident in case it suddenly starts pouring down 😄

Oh I would like to write "just dance" but the reality looks like: I look up and think: ervery raindrop is a kiss from heaven. And then I run home, as fast as I can XD

I walk in the rain and enjoy the relaxing noise

nothing!
loll

I would jump into the accumulated water ponds
and mosh like a heavy metal singer.

I guess I would dance, too. Sometimes it rains so loud, that no one can hear me singing 🙃

Walk fast from building to building until I get closer to my destination.

Bangladesh is a country of rainfalls so I think There is no question of escaping from it.

Edit by Rafia_ .

I would get wet in the rain and look at the sky and try to see the raindrops, although it doesn't work very well. I'd dance and sing "pagla hauyar badol dine...."

LOK VAH KOOR!!

I hate umbrellas anyways